Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't have a 3DS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Are you happy that you got yourself a 3DS handheld? Let us know in the poll above.

I am very happy with my purchase. It was an impulse buy, and I'm happy I followed through with that impulse.

I am glad that I bought it. It's worth each buck. :D

I bought the 3DS when it was new and it cost me even more than the real price because it was imported. But I still think it was worth the money. Of course, I also spent a lot of time reading manga and fan fiction on it, so it wasn't just the games :p

Reactions: Marc
Yes, I'm happy with my purchase, :singing: I just want a little longer battery life, that's all, :whistle:

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Oh yup, I am totally satisfied with my 3ds, but it broke in a very bad accident that I was involved in (not car accident though),I am hoping to get a 3ds XL because I loved my 3ds soo much I needed to resurrect it by purchasing the XL.
Yes, I'm happy with my purchase, :singing: I just want a little longer battery life, that's all, :whistle:
You have a 3ds XL right, I thought the battery life on it was pretty good, as reviews said.

You have a 3ds XL right, I thought the battery life on it was pretty good, as reviews said.
Not in my review :oops: - http://3dspedia.com/3ds-xl-review/

Depending on the game you're playing and the features you're using (eg. Wi-Fi, 3D, etc), it'll last for 2-5 hours until the red light shows up. When I'm playing a 3DS game with Wi-Fi enabled and 3D disabled, it lasts up to 2 hours and 15-30 minutes until I see a red light. It's not bad for me because I only play with my 3DS at home when a charger is around, but for people who want to carry it around to play (eg. school, field trip, etc), ;)

Not in my review :oops: - http://3dspedia.com/3ds-xl-review/

Depending on the game you're playing and the features you're using (eg. Wi-Fi, 3D, etc), it'll last for 2-5 hours until the red light shows up. When I'm playing a 3DS game with Wi-Fi enabled and 3D disabled, it lasts up to 2 hours and 15-30 minutes until I see a red light. It's not bad for me because I only play with my 3DS at home when a charger is around, but for people who want to carry it around to play (eg. school, field trip, etc), ;)

Oh I missed that in the review, I too only play at home, unless I go by a relative but either than that I can have access to a charging outlet. Wow I had no idea the battery would have been so bad. Have you plan to get the Mungen (not sure if I spelled it correct) battery that boosts the battery life to like 10 hours or so ?

Have you plan to get the Mungen (not sure if I spelled it correct) battery that boosts the battery life to like 10 hours or so ?
Nope. I'm fine with playing 3DS games while the 3DS charges or I'll just wait until it finishes charging, :headphone:

Oh I missed that in the review, I too only play at home, unless I go by a relative but either than that I can have access to a charging outlet. Wow I had no idea the battery would have been so bad. Have you plan to get the Mungen (not sure if I spelled it correct) battery that boosts the battery life to like 10 hours or so ?

Mugen Battery. Almost 14 hours of battery.
I can't buy it here... sadly. (Nobody sell it :( )

Also, I surprised I never replied this thread.
So I will: I'm very happy with my console.

Nope. I'm fine with playing 3DS games while the 3DS charges or I'll just wait until it finishes charging, :headphone:
I do that too xD most of the times I just keep playing while it's plugged in! it's like a mini-laptop xD

I do that too xD most of the times I just keep playing while it's plugged in! it's like a mini-laptop xD

Thanks god the cable is long. I play on my bed in those situations.

An awesome mini game laptop !! :D

Mugen Battery. Almost 14 hours of battery.
I can't buy it here... sadly. (Nobody sell it :( )

Also, I surprised I never replied this thread.
So I will: I'm very happy with my console.
I saw some reviews online of it and it looks really expensive but good, its also very easy to install !!! Oh any your right about the 14 hour extension

Yeah, I'm pretty glad I got a Nintendo 3DS. I bought it on launch day, an Aqua Blue Nintendo 3DS, which is now a discontinued color for some reason. Anyways, I'm having fun with my Nintendo 3DS and will continue to do so as more and more games come out! I think it was worth all of the money.

I saw some reviews online of it and it looks really expensive but good

It's 30 bucks, the cheaper battery I saw on my life :D

i love my 3ds, but i wish i had the 3ds xl. :oops:

It's 30 bucks on amazon... 0.0
Well the official site looks like it has the real deal, maybe amazon has a used or imitation one :eek:

Back