Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It was a waste of money for me

• I don't have a 3DS

• Total voters
If you close the 3DS it will last barely 3 days

If you close the 3DS it will last barely 3 days

The only reason I close my console if is I have a lot of homework.

The only reason I close my console if is I have a lot of homework.
I don't like to put mines into sleep mode, only if something urgent occurs and I need to close it down then

I don't think anyone could be dissatisfied with their 3DS as long as they have the right games. There are different genres to please everyone.

I don't think anyone could be dissatisfied with their 3DS as long as they have the right games. There are different genres to please everyone.
True all the 3DS games aim to a different user preference, that's what I like about Nintendo ,their games can please mostly all the gamers, I have a PS3 and the only game I like that I have a Final Fantasy XIII/XIII-2, I have lots of other games like COD, God of War, Infamous,GTA etc. and only two games pleases me that I have..

Yep, got mine on launch day (well, the day before), and have been very happy with.

Yep, got mine on launch day (well, the day before), and have been very happy with.
I bet you were very satisfied with the games the Ambassador program provided :)

I bet you were very satisfied with the games the Ambassador program outputted :)
Yep, I've played them a lot, especially Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion and Yoshi's Island (my favourite game of all time) :)

Yep, I've played them a lot, especially Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion and Yoshi's Island (my favourite game of all time) :)
I soo wished I bought the 3DS on launch date, I would have love those games :)

I soo wished I bought the 3DS on launch date, I would have love those games :)
Yeah it was definitely a nice bonus for buying it at launch, especially as I had only played a few of them already. Hopefully they'll put GBA games on the eShop sometime so that anyone who didn't get the games can have a chance at trying them :D

Yeah it was definitely a nice bonus for buying it at launch, especially as I had only played a few of them already. Hopefully they'll put GBA games on the eShop sometime so that anyone who didn't get the games can have a chance at trying them :D
I still don't understand why they haven't put the games from the Ambassador program into the eShop but I sure hope they put it up soon also :)

I still don't understand why they haven't put the games from the Ambassador program into the eShop but I sure hope they put it up soon also :)
Nintendo seems to make quite a few odd decisions when it comes to the Virtual Console/eShop :p Maybe they'll make them available at the same time they launch them on the Wii U, I guess it would kind of make sense if that's what they're waiting for.

Reactions: Reece
Remember the people who buy the console at lunch date bought the game at an expensive price... Just saying :p

Remember the people who buy the console at lunch date bought the game at an expensive price... Just saying :p
I think it was worth it for those ambassadors game seriously, I wish I can go back in time, I don't mind spending the lil extra bucks for those games

I think it was worth it for those ambassadors game seriously, I wish I can go back in time, I don't mind spending the lil extra bucks for those games

Buying the console in 2011 would be impossible for me...
I was really happy with my PS3-PSP duo :p

I was collecting money for 10 months to buy 3ds xl but it was worth it! got it for an amazing price: 150 euros White 3Ds XL Super Mario 3D land bundle

I was collecting money for 10 months to buy 3ds xl but it was worth it! got it for an amazing price: 150 euros White 3Ds XL Super Mario 3D land bundle

Wow, it's really an amazing price! Really cheap also 0.0

The box was only open so they could put the 3ds xl into the display case, and they lowered the price for 70 euros, yep not even I believe it o_O

The box was only open so they could put the 3ds xl into the display case, and they lowered the price for 70 euros, yep not even I believe it o_O

Maybe it was a little used (you know, for testing)

as much as I know it wasn't but even if it was I don't care xD

Back