• Total voters
:p

But it should be over 8000...
The 9000 was an alteration of the US dub, the original number is 8000
Well I never knew about the joke since you tell me XD

:p

But it should be over 8000...
The 9000 was an alteration of the US dub, the original number is 8000
Well, you learn something new everyday.......all the same though, over 9000 has a nice ring to it compared to over 8000 :p So maybe they went for 9000 for the ring xD

An awesome mini game laptop !! :D

I saw some reviews online of it and it looks really expensive but good, its also very easy to install !!! Oh any your right about the 14 hour extension

Wow that is really cool! I never knew the gameboy advanced SP (Or is that what it was called) could last that long! It is also amazing that the 3DS Mugen battery lasted so long... I want that.

I am so happy with my 3DS :)

Wow that is really cool! I never knew the gameboy advanced SP (Or is that what it was called) could last that long! It is also amazing that the 3DS Mugen battery lasted so long... I want that.

I am so happy with my 3DS :)
Well, 3DS Mugen battery was an unofficial accessory that was made by people who wanted to have a longer battery. So it's not too surprising it lasts so long

Yeah, I love my 3ds. Almost on it all the time. If I didn't like it I wouldn't have bought another one and convinced 3 of my friends to get it and also my grandma. :cool:

Worth all the money just paid to play games like Pokemon X and Y and the new on going games since it's a new console too really satisfied buying the 3ds as a customer.

Back