Have you got lots of Shinies or not?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
Naiwen

Naiwen

I'm Not A Pikachu
Towns Folk
I don't. I can't catch any, too hard for me. Of course, don't waste time to catch them, but yeah. I only got the ordinary pokemons. None shiny on my deck. Also, do you like Shinies more or normal ones?

One Emerald I had two PC boxes full of shinies :D

I only have a few but they're from trades. The only one I ever caught myself was shiny Ghastly in my Crystal game >_>

Reactions: Flarence
For me, it depends on the Pokemon and just what 'looks better'. =P
I obtained a shiny Zorua in Pokemon Black, it was difficult to get, it took a long while, but it was worth it. I probably hatched and released about four hundred Zorua's until I got my beloved shiny one. xD
I also posted some on the GTS though and I got some decent trades. ^O^

I also caught a shiny Audino my first three hours into the game, lucky me. ~

Reactions: Acadia
In Pokemon Diamond I caught one shiny. I used a masterball because I knew one of my Pokemon's attacks would have killed it. I also hatched a shiny but I'm an IV breeder so that was only natural (I think).

I have never caught a shiny before, I'm just not very lucky when it comes to finding rare things. Hopefully, I catch a shiny Pokémon before I die.

I have lots of illegit shinies, but the only legit shiny I've ever came across was a Vulpix on FireRed. I failed to catch it, and went into a state of depression for a few minutes.

I don't get many Shiny Pokémon when I play the Pokémon games. But, just recently, I caught a Shiny Ralts in Pokémon Y.

I only have a shiny gurrdur I just walked around victory road and had randomly encounter it from just one try :) I'm just so lucky when finding it I guess :)

I've caught a total of 3 shines in all of the 14 years of playing. I'm not much of a shiny hunter. I have a few illegit shiny legendaries that I took from a game to fill my pokedex :p

I have never gotten a shiny :(. But one of my friends gave me a shiny Karroblast. It's cool and all, but I want to catch one myself.

I've never gotten one but
there are many youtube vids that show how to
get them

I've never gotten one but
there are many youtube vids that show how to
get them
honestly there isn't really a set way to get them other than by insane luck. Even with the items and such that help improve your odds you'd have to be really lucky to encounter a shiny

I haven't encountered any shiny Pokemon in my experiences in X. The only time I've ever found one was in Diamond. I'm pretty sure that they're extremely hard to catch.

I haven't encountered any shiny Pokemon in my experiences in X. The only time I've ever found one was in Diamond. I'm pretty sure that they're extremely hard to catch.
Have you tried the tipping the photographer trick or chain fishing? Idk about the former but the latter apparently boosts your odds of finding a shiny

Have you tried the tipping the photographer trick or chain fishing? Idk about the former but the latter apparently boosts your odds of finding a shiny
No, I never tried any of that. I was never really interested in the shinies. It just didn't appeal to me.

No, I never tried any of that. I was never really interested in the shinies. It just didn't appeal to me.
oh ok. But if you ever change your mind, they're definitely methods you can try out to attempt to get one. Serebii has more info on improving odds for shiny pokemon encounter

Same here it's just the color of the pokemon only nothing great or something... The color usually looks weird or nice I guess xD but most people keep it for collection xD

Same here it's just the color of the pokemon only nothing great or something... The color usually looks weird or nice I guess xD but most people keep it for collection xD
yeah, but some shinies really look epic. I mean....black Charizard (or if you mega evolve it to the x mega, a mega Charizard X with a color scheme similar to that of Salamence)

I have lots of illegit shinies, but the only legit shiny I've ever came across was a doduo on Pokemon Black 2. I failed to catch it, and went into a state of depression for a few minutes.

Back