Have you got lots of Shinies or not?

• Thread starter Naiwen
  • Start date
I have lots of illegit shinies, but the only legit shiny I've ever came across was a doduo on Pokemon Black 2. I failed to catch it, and went into a state of depression for a few minutes.
Well, at least in Pokemon X/Y they apparently make it easier to catch shinies :) Who knows, you may have a second chance for a shiny Doduo haha

Semi bumping because this should be an active thread.

Yeah, I've gotten quite a few so far on X/Y. I usually trade them, so the only shiny I currently have is a Fletchinder. The same day I got Fletchinder, I got a Magmar too, and gave it to @Heart haha.

I found a shiny geodude but I killed it with fly lmao

Twenty mins later I found another shiny geodude but caught with premier ball lmao

I think I've found two legitmate shinies, one was a Gilgar in Emerald in the Safarii zone (that got away :mad: ) and a Tentecool in FireRed.

Since X/Y made finding shinies much easier, I've found over 5 shinies in the Friend Safari so far. Now I'm searching in hordes and breeding, but so far I haven't found one :|

me i hatch my chimchar on pokemon y.. its very hard to hatch a shiny.. it takes forever.. and i prefer normal pokemon over the shiny once.

I caught a legit shiny lickytong in pokemon y if someone wants to buy it it's available for 16 pc

Nope, played all the Pokémon games, no shiny found yet. Apart from the shiny Gyrados in Silver of course :p. When I was younger I thought I was the only one who got a shiny Gyrados, until my brother got one too :p

I just got a shiny Alakazam! Woot! Shinies sucks, but they're really, really satisfying when you do find them... It's like stamp collecting, for folks who hate stamps!

Well I bet I got at least 10 legit shinnies (averaging 1 a day), let's see here... 3 Throhs, 3 Hariyamas, 1 Sawk, 1 Dedenne, 1 Swirlix, 1 Meinfoo, 1 Golem, 1 Granbull, Volcorona from trade, an illegit but looks legit Milotic and that's all (but still counting).

I don't I've ever caught one. They're so hard to get and it's time consuming to try and wait for one.

I have catches a lot of shinies but I have to tell you takes a lot of day

I've caught only three shinies in total over the course of 7-10 games. I caght a shiny Hoothoot in Sliver, a shiny Diglett in Fire Red, and recently caught a Shiny Floatzel in X/Y. The only one I still have is the Floatzel, though. :/

Since GSC days I've been running into shinies. If I actually kept my games, and transferred my shinies.. I'd prolly have like 2-3 boxes full.. but atm in my X, I only have about half a box full, which isn't too bad seeing how rare they are, but I'd like to have more.

I have caught 3 shiny pokemon myself but I got from trades about 2 boxes full of shiny pokemon. One day I found a shiny weedle in a random patch of grass but I didn't have any pokeball with me :cry:. Remember a photo that someone was playing pokemon and another told him it's just a weedle with different colors and then he cried and said: no it is not!!? Happened to truth :cry:

I encountered 2 shiny digletts in diglett's cave in pokemon Fire Red, but i killed one because i was young and didn't know about shiny pokemon and EV or IVs and stuff, but my cousin was able to caught the other one though, as for X and Y since they made it much more easy to encounter a shiny pokemon i have caught about 10~11 shiny pokemons and i recently hatched my first ever shiny pokemon too.

I spend a lot of time on my pokemon games looking for shinies. I simply love them. I have over 40 on pokemon XY, no cheats. I'm trying to catch all pink shiny pokes now, my most prized poke is the shiny Kyogre(i spent several months after him) and my perfect 5IV shiny Mawile and Whimsicott. You would think that finding a shiny after all the ones I have would lessen the magic, but no, every time I found another one, I get super excited.

I saw one shiny Oddish in Emerald's safari zone. It fled.:(

I encountered 2 shiny digletts in diglett's cave in pokemon Fire Red, but i killed one because i was young and didn't know about shiny pokemon and EV or IVs and stuff, but my cousin was able to caught the other one though, as for X and Y since they made it much more easy to encounter a shiny pokemon i have caught about 10~11 shiny pokemons and i recently hatched my first ever shiny pokemon too.
I'm a newbie, I lerned all about Ivs, Evs, Natures, Effectives and of course shinies in one month. My first game was Diamond and now I have Pokemon X. 3 shiny pokemon in one month makes me feel like experienced. :)

Reactions: Leon
I had never caught a shiny before but i have seen my friend have 2 boxes full of shinies and i got jealous

Back