Health conditions

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
Mikaya

Mikaya

úwù
Towns Folk
do you have any conditions/illnesses/diseases relating to any aspect of your health?

I only have shortsighted-ness. I have glasses to correct it. I wear them when I drive.

Reactions: 3dsatackman, Smokey and (deleted member)
I'm pretty healthy, no issue that I know of :p

Same here, I'm allergic to cats but apart from that I'm alright too.

Healthy here too.

I'm allergic to a verify specific brand of medicine but other than that, nothing that immediately comes to mind. (That's the only health problem that my hospital knows of, historically)

I'm anemic & have some unknown allergy issue that's been getting worse over the years. I've been off gluten since November to see if that was the issue but so far, no luck. I think next week I'm going to start cutting out certain foods that could be causing the reactions I've been having.

I'm anemic & have some unknown allergy issue that's been getting worse over the years. I've been off gluten since November to see if that was the issue but so far, no luck. I think next week I'm going to start cutting out certain foods that could be causing the reactions I've been having.
That can be the only method at times to figure out what you've got allergies to. I'm not necessarily allergic but I do have a sensitivity to butter pecan tarts (they've caused me to upchuck in several directions before) so I tend to stay away from those, even though I'm not quite sure if my negative experiences with them were actually caused by the tarts themselves.

I wear glasses (horrible eyesight) I also suffer from hydrocephalus and have a ventrical shunt to help with it and to prevent seizures and such.

I'm healthy I've got no issues

I have poor eye site... so I wear either glasses or contact lenses.

Chronic Lyme disease. :(

A bit underweight, body of a 8-year-old, sometimes migraine with 'aura' attacks (yesterday I had one at school >_<) and vegetarian, but I don't think that's really a health condition :p.

Oh yeah, and before I forget, a little, teeny-weeny bit crazy :woot:

Reactions: 18
I have seasonal allergies, but that's about it.

I'm half blind but I've lived with it my whole life so I'm used to it.

Healthy here but I used to have some sort of psychological illness where I think of pain and it happens, or think of my throat closing and it feels like it happens. Sometimes my feet feel claustrophobic in their shoes, it's weird and scary. But worst of all was the Panic attacks. Yikes, they were dreadful.

I have seasonal allergies, random migraines, Asthma and some pain in my knees due to my Knee cap dislocating and relocating.

i have to wear glasses when i drive

Oh yeah, and before I forget, a little, teeny-weeny bit crazy :woot:

Yes! Someone else knows how it is to be insane! :D

:p

Reactions: Moon Rain
I have asma like heart problem and nasal problem but i will get healed soon or later

I wear glasses, have a few seasonal allergies in addition to dust/cat/rodents, and a vitamin D deficiency. Nothing major.

Back