Health conditions

• Thread starter Mikaya
  • Start date
I wear glasses because I have Astigmatism and I have Asthma and I have occasional seizures ..
My brother has astigmatism too

I have glasses for long distance.

I have Neurofibromatosis, or Elephantman's Disease. It causes tumours to form in random parts of the body, mines in my legs. And due to having Cancer as a baby (thank God not anymore) chemotherapy therapy destroyed my kidneys and stunted my grow... I'm like 4'7" 4'8" now I'm taking medicine (Polycitra and Neutra-phos which is gross...except Neutra-phos, that tastes like berries).

I had a whole host of surgeries...but the one I remember is my amputation, my left leg was that of a baby causing me to were a brace and a 'build up' (a shoe with many layers on the bottom till I'm level). Now I were a prosthetic. I'm like a powerless Edward Elric minus the missing arm...I hope I don't lose my arm cause then I can't play games at that point.

I have Neurofibromatosis, or Elephantman's Disease. It causes tumours to form in random parts of the body, mines in my legs. And due to having Cancer as a baby (thank God not anymore) chemotherapy therapy destroyed my kidneys and stunted my grow... I'm like 4'7" 4'8" now I'm taking medicine (Polycitra and Neutra-phos which is gross...except Neutra-phos, that tastes like berries).

I had a whole host of surgeries...but the one I remember is my amputation, my left leg was that of a baby causing me to were a brace and a 'build up' (a shoe with many layers on the bottom till I'm level). Now I were a prosthetic. I'm like a powerless Edward Elric minus the missing arm...I hope I don't lose my arm cause then I can't play games at that point.
Yes you caan. Just get your brother/mother/father/grandma and a kinect then yell at them what to do. (to the left! Left! Leeeeeft! Right-right-right-right! Jump! Flap your arms like a bird! No I'm not kidding! Go-gooooo.) I think that would be funny. :p But an amputation at that age...woah. But you probably heard that one before. On the cool side, you can have an awesome print on your prosthetic (a bit tattoo-like) (right?) and you can change for a new one when this one starts to bore you. (Not so tattoo-like) And in Disneyland/ Disneyworld you are allowed to skip to the front of all the lines. :D Also, grow a beard and use some eyeliner and claim you're a dwarf. I was there when Smaug fled the mountain! I can make awesome swords! I can yield a battle axe! (Mind you, most people don't have my weird sense of humour so they 'd probably wonder if you were crazy :p )

I also have glasses because I'm near sighted, it's pretty bad so I wear them all the time, I love my glasses though :cat:

I also have glasses because I'm near sighted, it's pretty bad so I wear them all the time, I love my glasses though :cat:
Same here but my glasses look ugly on me. They make my eyes looks tiny and somehow also darker. But could worse right? Visually impaired digital hug! :hug:

Reactions: 3391
Yes you caan. Just get your brother/mother/father/grandma and a kinect then yell at them what to do. (to the left! Left! Leeeeeft! Right-right-right-right! Jump! Flap your arms like a bird! No I'm not kidding! Go-gooooo.) I think that would be funny. :p But an amputation at that age...woah. But you probably heard that one before. On the cool side, you can have an awesome print on your prosthetic (a bit tattoo-like) (right?) and you can change for a new one when this one starts to bore you. (Not so tattoo-like) And in Disneyland/ Disneyworld you are allowed to skip to the front of all the lines. :D Also, grow a beard and use some eyeliner and claim you're a dwarf. I was there when Smaug fled the mountain! I can make awesome swords! I can yield a battle axe! (Mind you, most people don't have my weird sense of humour so they 'd probably wonder if you were crazy :p )

That's so cool that you listed all that about Disney, I remember doing that with Make·a·Wish foundation, and staying at a small Village called Give Kids the World. They served treats all day and had music (disney mostly) playing throughout the town, they had an ice cream parlor open all day too.

I want to get some custom made leg, like one from Full Metal Alchemist. But each time I mention it my family looks at me like I'm crazy.

YES! I'd be like "Oh, I'm part of the Baggins family, hadn't you heard of me? I'm Jeff...bo...Jeffbo Baggins :rotfl:

Reactions: PersonSP
That's so cool that you listed all that about Disney, I remember doing that with Make·a·Wish foundation, and staying at a small Village called Give Kids the World. They served treats all day and had music (disney mostly) playing throughout the town, they had an ice cream parlor open all day too.

I want to get some custom made leg, like one from Full Metal Alchemist. But each time I mention it my family looks at me like I'm crazy.

YES! I'd be like "Oh, I'm part of the Baggins family, hadn't you heard of me? I'm Jeff...bo...Jeffbo Baggins :rotfl:
Hobbit it is. How about this?
64hytu.png

Now you can claim you're a 100% legit hobbit. :p

Hobbit it is. How about this?
64hytu.png

Now you can claim you're a 100% legit hobbit. :p

I love it! Thank you so much :hug:

Reactions: PersonSP
Back