How did you hear of this series?

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
How did you hear of this series? It's only recent that FE is getting big in the states.

I was looking up The Principality of Gallia from the Valkyria Chronicles series and found out that Gallia was also the name of a country in a Fire Emblem game. Needless to say, that got me interested in the series :p

Besides, I usually do play games that aren't 'big' and avoid the sickeningly popular ones like Skyrim.

Reactions: Flarence
I usually do play games that aren't 'big' and avoid the sickeningly popular ones like Skyrim.

Yes! You're amazing. Thank you, just thank you.

I actually grew curious of Fire Emblem when I wanted to find out where Marth and Roy came from when I played Melee. I ended up playing my first Fire Emblem games on some roms for a GBA (since they were fan translated into English).
I loved the series after playing the first few games. I haven't played Radiant Dawn or Path of Radiance, though I really want to play Radiant Dawn, and I plan on doing so once I get money.

Fire Emblem Awakening is the best 3DS solo game so far in my eyes. <3

Reactions: 18
Well, I stumbled upon FE: Awakening's demo one day. Downloaded it and played it, heck, it was one of the best turn-based RPGs I have ever played. Reminds me of Shining Force games from SEGA Genesis.

Well, I stumbled upon FE: Awakening's demo one day. Downloaded it and played it, heck, it was one of the best turn-based RPGs I have ever played. Reminds me of Shining Force games from SEGA Genesis.
I absolutely love Shining Force. It's of sentimental value to me.

I absolutely love Shining Force. It's of sentimental value to me.

Well, we have Shining Force II (GameGear) on the 3DS virtual console.

I don't like to buy virtual console games, 5 bucks is a little expensive. (This one is $4)
2 or 3 dollars is a fair price to me, honestly.

I was window shopping for an RPG for my GBA and found Fire Emblem :p
The cover looked good so I got it.

Everyone on FCs.com hyped the crap out of Awakening, so I picked it up.

Everyone on FCs.com hyped the crap out of Awakening, so I picked it up.

And do you like the game?

How did you hear of this series? It's only recent that FE is getting big in the states.

I saw the demo in the eShop and I also saw people playing it on my friend list.

Three words. Super Smash Bros.

I was just browsing through 3DS games on Nintendo's website. I also check some top ten 3ds game lists. Man the graphics in this game are so good. I love those anime style ones even though they are so short:(

Three words. Super Smash Bros.
One more word. Melee. Fire Emblem wasn't even out back then in the ol Nin64 days. Marth and Roy we're stylin the counters/ side-B and OP standard B. :cool:

I first heard about the name when a friend showed me one of the GBA games that he owned. I never really showed interest in it back then but after playing the Fire Emblem Awakening demo on the 3DS, I fell in love with the series, :love:

I only heard of it when I had my original 3DS that had the ambassador program that happened to the Sacred Stones as one of its games. I didn't start playing until Awakening, though. (A game I waited several months to buy surprisingly)

Super Smash Bros. Wii for me. I just heard that Ike/Marth were from the series. Seems kinda silly, I know. :p

Been playing the game since Game Boy Advance lol Back when Marth and Roy was a thing lol those were good times lol

One of my cousins introduced me to it. She never really got into it but I played the crap out of it untill I got my own copy. I have all the hand held ones and love them all!

I think Fire Emblem the Sacred Stones were my first games. I dont remember how I got my hands on it, but I'm glad I did. Really love games like Fire Emblem/Shining force.

Back