How did you hear of this series?

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
I remember getting Final Fantasy Tactics Advance for Christmas one year and inside the box was what I believe to be previews of upcoming GBA games, Fire Emblem was one of them.

That's exactly how i enter the Fire Emblem series as well!! When i was younger and got Final Fantasy Tactics Advance on Christmas, i saw the booklet saying try out these new games and it was Fire Emblem. So from there i Brought Fire Emblem and Liked it and So far Fire Emblem Awakening is My favorite :) I wish Square-Enix can make a Final Fantasy Advance 3 on the 3DS :(

For me, it was from Smash Bros. Melee

Smash Bros is what introduced me to Fire Emblem. Although I haven't played any of the games fully yet, I knew of it's existence after the Gamecube game.

i played super smash bros.melee and i got curious about marth since he was an awesome character(i had a marth costume for Halloween once) then i played the awakening demo and fell in love with the series trying to get my little brothers hooked too

I remember the commercial:Mario,Yoshi,Donkeykong and Luigi?(I don't remember every detail)they were skipping through a field 'til Mario tripped Yoshi then they started fighting!(because of money problems) I got Super Smash Bros several years later!

i was just looking around the Eshop downloading demos when i came across FE Awakening ^^
it was pretty boss ! i played the demo so many times then finally got the game when i had the chance too
luckily it wasnt so popular at the store and i managed to get my hands on one ^^

I actually first found out about fire emblem through the ambassador program that the 3ds had when it first came out. It came with sacred stones and I really enjoyed the idea behind it. It's weird but I actually haven't gotten around to finishing it... Anyway, I was totally hooked after that. When I heard about awakening there was no way that I could pass it up. I love that game :)

I first heard of it when I unlocked Marth in Melee. It was a really cool moment fighting this " brand new character" and after I unlocked him I did a classic run with him to see his trophy to learn more about him. I think that was a pretty neat moment, ya can't really have that anymore with how big the internet is nowdays.

I heard of Fire Emblem when I was buying games or my GBA. I never played it until i got myself a 3DS and my girlfriend told me to try it out.

I love JRPG games, I saw Fire Emblem Awakening was going to be released for the 3DS and I bought it.
Now I want to play the GBA game on my Wii U, too bad it was released only on Europe.

Reactions: Kakea
I learned of it from Nintendo Power. ^^

My very first Fire Emblem game was Path of Radiance. This was a long while back when video rental stores were a thing and, as a younger kid, I made it a point to rent games that I liked based on their covers. I always passed by PoR thinking, "Hm, that looks cool. I like the drawing style." but I'd always get something else until, one day, I took the leap and never looked back.

Since then, I've been waiting for the artist for the Tellius Saga to draw for another FE game (I think her name is Senri Kita?) so I keep playing the games in hopes I will see her lovely art.

(Plus, I love the series XD)

Back