How long have you been playing New Leaf?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

Reapers' Game's Producer.
Towns Folk
I checked my sister's game today and saw she reached the 100 hours a few days ago. How about you? How long have you been playing and how many hours have you put in the game? Depending on your answers someone might be getting grounded from New Leaf ;p

Reactions: Harold1995, 3dsatackman and CoreyBryceWilliams
I've played the game for 80+ hours. It's really fun and I'll likely go past 200 hours in playtime eventually. xD

I've played the game for 80+ hours. It's really fun and I'll likely go past 200 hours in playtime eventually. xD

Seriusly? :jawdrop:

How do you check how much game time you have? I'd say I'm in the 15 hours? Possibly more

How do you check how much game time you have? I'd say I'm in the 15 hours? Possibly more

In my case, on every game, I can see it on the save date :pompus:

The activity log.

The activity log.

Yes, that is another way to do it. (Activity log from the game or from 3ds?)

Yes, that is another way to do it. (Activity log from the game or from 3ds?)

I meant the default Activity Log of the 3DS :p

I had... a little over 200 hours, but most of that went into my original town.

I had... a little over 200 hours, but most of that went into my original town.

Cheese... Well, I have nobody in street pass so I pass...
Also, I had priority on another 5 games this year

Seriusly?

Yes, seriously. Animal Crossing is a time hog, if you spend a lot of time paving paths out of designs like many adept players do, then you can expect a lot of time and work cut out for you. Expanding your house, earning bells, just bells in general take a bit of time to aquire. And if you want an amazing house, you have to work/play hard. =P

Yes, seriously. Animal Crossing is a time hog, if you spend a lot of time paving paths out of designs like many adept players do, then you can expect a lot of time and work cut out for you. Expanding your house, earning bells, just bells in general take a bit of time to aquire. And if you want an amazing house, you have to work/play hard. =P

Well, it's look fun in the game... boring in real life... jeje

Well, it's look fun in the game... boring in real life... jeje

Yeah, sure. . .
Whatever floats your boat man, I'm not one to judge. xD

Yeah, sure. . .
Whatever floats your boat man, I'm not one to judge. xD

I don't have a boat :p

This is my version of MineCraft

I've been playing since release day for US which was June 9th. I've been playing for 134:05. I've had the game preordered and paid in full back on September 6th of 2011. Every time they said a release date I would go to GameStop to pick up the game and they would tell me Oh, it got moved from January to May, Oh, now it's due in August. Well they decided to do some last minute touch up on the game so they aren't sure of an exact release date yet. Then I got confromation through Reggie-Fils Amie on the release date. I went to the store 3-4 times to go pick it up and I ended up having to wait and wait for a long time HAHA!

About 150 hours of gameplay put into the game

According to my 3DS, right now that's my top played game with 291 hours... sounds about right. :D

According to my 3DS, right now that's my top played game with 291 hours... sounds about right. :D

O.O

That's almost 6 hours a day!

Back