How long have you been playing New Leaf?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
According to my 3DS, right now that's my top played game with 291 hours... sounds about right. :D

Would you consider the game addicting?

I have spent over 200 hours playing the game. I have been playing the game since the first day it was released in North America.

Reactions: ErixSan
294 hours...oops where did my summer go?!

I had... a little over 200 hours, but most of that went into my original town.
About 150 hours of gameplay put into the game
According to my 3DS, right now that's my top played game with 291 hours... sounds about right. :D
I have spent over 200 hours playing the game. I have been playing the game since the first day it was released in North America.
294 hours...oops where did my summer go?!

Well, if one of my friends say "Animal Crossing is a boring game" or "It's just for casual kids", I will laugh and punch him in the face. :D

Reactions: 3dsatackman, Isabella and Corey
Well, if one of my friends say "Animal Crossing is a boring game" or "It's just for casual kids", I will laugh and punch him in the face. :D

You love to reply to everything? LOLOLOL

You love to reply to everything? LOLOLOL

Well, that wasn't for replying... for love...

In Argentina, everybody think FPS and sports games are the only cool ones.
Example: Fifa, PES, Call of Duty, Counter Strike, etc.

If I say the amazing time the people spend on this game, they will say that the world is crazy, or just about this players don't know what are true games...

For example, I was playing SADX long time ago, one come and say "This game is for child... You have to play Call of Duty instead".
I give him a chance and he didn't know how to play it. Also, he is always saying Sonic get coins XD

Another example, I was playing FFVII (or FFVIII, don't remember), they said me that I play <censored> Japanese games.

Here, 80% of gamers are only FPS and Sports players only. Too sad.

I've got 78 hours into Animal Crossing.

I just checked my activity log on the game, and I have spent 156 hours on the game.

My activity log for Animal Crossing: New Leaf is 159 hours and 30 minutes. The majority of that time is because of my sister. I'm just happy she payed off my Dream Suite in full, :D

I think her house is now larger than mine and I've been playing before her :oops:

Well, then I guess that 100 hours isn't that bad for a teen :p

I'll probably even try it myself :coffee:

i have played for 231;35 since 11/14/2013. that is my second top play time. my first is internet browser with 266:55. and my third is youtube with 152;02.

I've been playing for 40 hours total, since i got the game. Very exciting though :D Gonna play it for another year or so.

I don't know exactly. I have the silver award in time played, and i got that a few months ago.

i just hit the milestone of 500 hours :). that means that soon i will get the gold mayor badge :) but i am not sure when it will come since i have been waiting for one of my badges for quite a while :p

*whispers* I've played 663:10 hours?....
I'm totally not addicted.
I got my game in April.

Reactions: 3dsatackman
It's currently my most played 3DS, i have played it for 410:10 hours since launch day, which was more than a year ago, so i think it wasn't that much, was it?
pPZvbAk.jpg

I've been playing it for a little over a year.

It's currently my most played 3DS, i have played it for 410:10 hours since launch day, which was more than a year ago, so i think it wasn't that much, was it?
pPZvbAk.jpg
considering that there are only 8765.81 hours in a year that is quite a bit for one game.

I've played it since last year and got about 445 hours in it.

About 200 or 300 hour now, you'll get bored after that. Don't play too much animal crossing a day if you want to play it for a complete year. ( Really hard for playing whole year)

Back