How long have you been playing New Leaf?

• Thread starter Memento Mori
  • Start date
I have played New Leaf for 300 hours +. I got it for Christmas 2013 and that started my addiction. I still play it to this day. Its my favorite 3DS game. I love it so much I have 2 copies of it and I want a third one! I highly recommend this game. (By the way if any of you have Marshall in your town please PM me ;)

I have played New Leaf for 300 hours +. I got it for Christmas 2013 and that started my addiction. I still play it to this day. Its my favorite 3DS game. I love it so much I have 2 copies of it and I want a third one! I highly recommend this game. (By the way if any of you have Marshall in your town please PM me ;)

What do you do in the game to keep yourself occupied? I lost interest in the game a while ago. It has a lot to do but I just don't feel the same enjoyment.

I've been playing since release
That game was practically glued to my hands at all times
probably still would be if it weren't for work and responsibilities.
But for now I mostly play to try and finish out my catalog ^_^

I just got the game like 2 weeks and have a total of 24 hrs logged in to it :p

Like 3 hours.... I like it bit I can't go at it for a long time

I have been playing New Leaf for a couple of months. It is a really fun game. I have a lot of people in my town. I even have a robot named Ribbot. Well that is how long I have been playing New Leaf.

I've played for about a year or two...

Reactions: Knight Rain
I've been playing for 442 hours but I suddenly just stopped in December and it honestly just got bboring to me so I haven't played it in months, I'm honestly afraid to even ccheck since it's been 10 months so I know mt town is full of new villagers, and overrun by weeds and stuff most likely, I hope Isabelle is okay ;u;

I still check it from time to time but no where as often as I used to.

almost hit the 500 hour mark needed for the phineas badge 496+ hours

I have my 3ds since November . However, I started playing the game in December. From then, the video game I play the most is ACNL. I play it for about 2 hours a day, more on Sundays and 1/2 hour during exams.

I just got the game 3 weeks ago and I loved it, my favorite 3DS game and I already have 126 hours playing! wow :jawdrop:

I bought the game on January 8th 2015 i don't have much hours yet unfortunately its on 36:31 hours now :D
Deffenetly going to play more!

I got the game a few months after launch and played it for quite some time. This summer I cranked 100 ish hours into it which surprised me. Right now I don't play as much because of school and stuff but looking at my back log I have 240ish hours in the game but I probably just left the game on accidently for some of those because I still haven't gotten the 200 hours achievement :p

June 12th, 2013! Had some breaks in between but usually I was very constant. Somewhat recently (December 13th) I started a new town on a new cartridge, but still gathering up courage to delete my old town (that I don't play anymore but... ): )

398 hours

400+ hours! I binged on Animal Crossing: New Leaf in the summer of 2013. All day, everyday; I would play AC:NL nonstop. It's something about Animal Crossing games that are addicting. Maybe after two months without missing a day activity in my town did I become bored of Animal Crossing.

523 hours....guys, I think I have a problem...

I don't know in term of hours and I don't have my 3DS close, but I know I've been playing since October 2013. It's been mostly on and off though. When I have enough time, I start to play for a while but then stop for multiple months... =( Tired of losing my villagers ugh...

I've only got New Leaf for a few weeks from Amazon :/
I like it so far :D

Back