How many shines have you caught?

• Thread starter Lovebeat
  • Start date
Well i am not that lucky to caught a shiny in wild but i have encountered shiny raltes in horde but in tensoin and confusion i killed that pokemon and i also have hactced many shiny pokemon which i really kind of fun

I had two, I had gotten a Shiny starter without soft resetting in SoulSilver who was Cyndaquil.

And the Second was a rattata who took forever to catch without me trying to faint it.

I had two, I had gotten a Shiny starter without soft resetting in SoulSilver who was Cyndaquil.

And the Second was a rattata who took forever to catch without me trying to faint it.
You are pretty dang lucky to get shiny starter without resetting software..... Well i don't have such a luck and yes it is too hard caught shiny pokemon in wild specially in SoulSilver and heartgold which is kind of hard game!!

I have only caught my first shiny recently. It was a shuppet in a horde encounter for EV training. I made sure I made no mistakes that would lead me to misclick, so after I beat all the other ones, I started throwing all my pokeballs at it.

Those that I have hatched though are Absol, Onix, and Charmander.

The only shinies i caught were a Golett and Scatterbug, both from Y. I caught Golett while trying to find an Eevee, and i caught Scatterbug whilst grinding on route 3 and both were unfortunatly nuked when my cousin made a new game.

I never caught one in the wild but I've hatched a shiny pumpkaboo once on x and y. The rest of my shiny pokemon I usually get from wonder trade wednesdays. I just done my first one last week and I got about 3 or 4 shiny pokemon I hated the fact that 2 of the 4 were hacked. It annoys me so much that people do that, I can't even use the pokemon other than to probably fill my pokedex other than that they are basically worthless online because I don't want to cheat my way in battles.

I encountered a shiny Quagsire in that swamp place in Pokémon X. That's all D:

Shinies are Pokemon that are irregular shades and have stars that appear AND fade away when you bring them out for battle.

Is there anybody here that has gotten one? Normally you have a 1 in 8192 of getting one, but some people have more luck than other. I haven't caught any myself, unfortunately.

I would have (if i have my lost black) 73 shines. My first shiny was a natu and my rarest is probably the shiny darkrai which took me a whopping 37265 SR. I have also lost 4 shines. 1 was a shiny pineco which selfdestructed. Podgy which i could not catch as i had no balls. A poochena whilst i was soft reseting for a shiny mudkip and a shiny amaura, i forgot to save my game

I only caught a shiny gastly and had a shiny torchick

The only shiny I caught was a shiny Lombre when I was randomly surfing in Pokemon Y, but from wonder trading I have gotten a shiny Kyogre and a shiny Sylveon that was battle ready. I also got a shiny Glameow from my uncle and I traded a guy some shiny for a shiny Froslass.

None! D: I have played every main Pokemon game at least once, and I've never ever even encountered a shiny ;-; not counting the shiny Gyarados in Silver of course. My brother has caught 4 shinies: Golbat, Marill, Nosepass and a shiny Hoothoot (it became a shiny Noctowl like the one Ash has in the anime :0)
oybwh17bpkylrnrltx3d.gif

All that grace :angelic:

I've only caught 1 legitimate shiny... And I had to delete that file. It was a Numel, I got it while training my Pokemon back in Platnuim. I've also caught Red Gyarados, but those don't count, and I have plenty of traded shinies.

Shinies are Pokemon that are irregular shades and have stars that appear AND fade away when you bring them out for battle.

Is there anybody here that has gotten one? Normally you have a 1 in 8192 of getting one, but some people have more luck than other. I haven't caught any myself, unfortunately.

lol I am on a road to 100 shinies and I am currently at 48

Yeah, I've seen a lot of people getting hordes of shinies in X/Y, so I'm hoping I'll finally come across one. Hopefully it won't be something lame like a Bidoof or Fletchling, though. I've heard of Friend Safari so I'll also give that a go when I get the chance.

yeah friend safaris have huge chances even without a shiny charm I caught a shiny pupitar on under 60 encounters

I have had 4 Shinies

Shiny Shuckle= I got from trying to iv breed
Shiny Remoraid= From Chain Fishing
Shiny Aipom= from breeding
Shiny Metapod=From chain-grass thingy (forgot what you call it)

I have only caught one shiny Pokemon ever, but the bad thing is that I caught it in a hacked rom. The rom was called Dark Rising and I really loved that game. However, my old phone got the black screen of death and therefore I lost my first shiny ever.

I had a shiny Venusaur in Pokemon diamond that I breed when it was a bubasaur. I really liked it. I had to hatch eggs in order to get a shiny baby Pokemon and I was Lucy to get one after more than 20 tries.

Throughout my experience on two generations of Pokemon,I only caught one or two shinies.I'll never forget the time I got my shiny Rhyhorn and White Forest from Pokemon White. :D
If I was going to include the shinies I got from trade,I think it would be somewhere around 5 shinies.

Throughout my experience on two generations of Pokemon,I only caught one or two shinies.I'll never forget the time I got my shiny Rhyhorn and White Forest from Pokemon White. :D
If I was going to include the shinies I got from trade,I think it would be somewhere around 5 shinies.
Oh, in gen 4 I caught 1 Pokemon and hatched 1 shiny so that is really cool. Catching shines depends on sheer luck and when you catch one your life is complete and I like that so very much. I fished for a shiny magikarp and found one but I killed one.

Back