• Start date

who do you like from sonic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
snc

snc

the king of sword battle
Towns Folk
I have played and beat all of the sonic games and but I have to say my most favorite is sonic unleashed with the three part super sonic boss and then sonic lost world because of the parkour moves and the third is sonic generations but it was hard for me on the xbox 360 on the super sonic boss but I loved the race/rival/boss levels

I've just played Sonic Advance 2. With that said though I've seen gameplay of some of the other Sonic games and they do look legit. Especially some of the 3D ones like Sonic Unleashed...

Well I love all of them and sonic unleashed is very cool I loved it and sonic generations is cool to like sonic rush and sonic rush adventure the games are pretty epic in fact all of them are

Yeah, only complaint I've heard for Sonic Unleashed is the night stages. The day stages are legit, but apparently the night stages were annoying to go through for people

Yeah, only complaint I've heard for Sonic Unleashed is the night stages. The day stages are legit, but apparently the night stages were annoying to go through for people

Yeah some of them the ones that sucked for me was the ones in eggman land and china town but the bosses are very epic you can even battle a phoenix and you battle eggman in that form and my favorite day time level is in china on 360

Yeah some of them the ones that sucked for me was the ones in eggman land and china town but the bosses are very epic you can even battle a phoenix and you battle eggman in that form and my favorite day time level is in china on 360
Yeah, the boss battles would probably be epic. Especially with the chaining combos and all that you're able to do as Werehog Sonic lol

I know Right well if you ever played it remember this when you make it to the dark gia boss use the boost in the second part then in the first part fight with the temple guardian like crazy and when you make it to super sonic hit all the eyes and the big without touching the rocks

I know Right well if you ever played it remember this when you make it to the dark gia boss use the boost in the second part then in the first part fight with the temple guardian like crazy and when you make it to super sonic hit all the eyes and the big without touching the rocks
the last part is probably kinda obvious lol I mean, it makes sense that you'd want to go straight for the target without hitting any obstacles along the way lol

I know but in the super sonic battle part or at least before it there is a cut scene where dark gia has four or six more arms pop out of his sides with green monster blood oozing out for a second and then his mouth opens up and seven eye balls pop out and one is gigantic and is the final eye and it takes longer to hit it

I know but in the super sonic battle part or at least before it there is a cut scene where dark gia has four or six more arms pop out of his sides with green monster blood oozing out for a second and then his mouth opens up and seven eye balls pop out and one is gigantic and is the final eye and it takes longer to hit it
not that I don't mind in this case, but you may want to limit the spoilers for others on this forum. They may not have played the game either so if they end up viewing this thread... :p

Sorry it's just when talking about sonic and super sonic events I get carried away a lot so please pardon that but my second favorite boss is the phoenix

I've lost count, but I'll try to list all I can think of at the moment:

• Sonic the Hedgehog
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 2
  • Sonic the Hedgehog 3 & Knuckles
  • Sonic 3D Blast
  • Sonic Triple Trouble
  • Sonic Adventure
  • Sonic Adventure 2
  • Sonic R
  • Sonic Heroes
  • Shadow the Hedgehog
  • Sonic Rivals
  • Sonic Rivals 2
  • Sonic Colours
There are more, I just can't think of them all at the moment. I love the series. Sonic is the ultimate mascot in my opinion. Better than some annoying mustachio plumber :p

I have played a lot of sonic games, so it will be long to list them all thenhere is my favorite 10 without any order (it's very hard to do a top 10 of this serie ) :
- Sonic the hedghog
- Sonic and knuckles
- Sonic advance 2
- Sonic advanture 2 : battle
- Sonic Rush
- Sonic Rush adventure
- Sonic colors
- Sonic the hedgehog 3
- Sonic adventure DX
- Sonic lost world

I still didn't try any sonic on my wii but I will start with Sonic and the secret ring!

I liked Sonic Adventure DX. I remember playing it when I was a kid. A lot of the other ones are kind of lame and theyre just rolling around collecting coins

I liked Sonic Adventure DX. I remember playing it when I was a kid. A lot of the other ones are kind of lame and theyre just rolling around collecting coins
collecting RINGS :D

collecting RINGS :D
:thumbsup:
The collecting rings games really aren't that bad. They're all basically time trials and trying to be as fast as you can in completing a stage while the rings help you with gaining momentum faster

Reactions: Kryce
I actually played not one Sonic game... Don't hate me :p. But when I was younger I played a Sonic game on my PC. Don't know what it's called. Sonic isn't just my 'type' of game.

I actually played not one Sonic game... Don't hate me :p. But when I was younger I played a Sonic game on my PC. Don't know what it's called. Sonic isn't just my 'type' of game.
out of curiosity, was it a flash game that was fanmade and not necessarily of legit quality or was it an official sonic game that SEGA made?

out of curiosity, was it a flash game that was fanmade and not necessarily of legit quality or was it an official sonic game that SEGA made?
I don't think it was an official game :p. It was just on a site with all kinds of little games, so I think it is fanmade.

Back