how many sonic games have you played and liked

• Thread starter snc
  • Start date

who do you like from sonic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't think it was an official game :p. It was just on a site with all kinds of little games, so I think it is fanmade.
yeah, definitely was fan-made if that's where you played it. The ones that SEGA makes are a lot better for sure and the fan-made ones are really limited in scope and quality

I actually played not one Sonic game... Don't hate me :p. But when I was younger I played a Sonic game on my PC. Don't know what it's called. Sonic isn't just my 'type' of game.
try sonic lost world demo on the 3Ds, that might change your mind ;)

try sonic lost world demo on the 3Ds, that might change your mind ;)
I don't know if the demo is available in Europe, but if it is, I'll try it for sure! It's a good way to get to know some games better, those demos :p

collecting RINGS :D
thank god someone agrees its rings an I hate it when people say coins for sonic coins are for Mario

I don't know if the demo is available in Europe, but if it is, I'll try it for sure! It's a good way to get to know some games better, those demos :p
trust me sonic lost world is awesome I just beat the full game today and I just got it yesterday at 6:00 pm at night and I beat it today at 8:00 am and I slept since 9:00pm so it was epic!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kryce
Just beware, the 3DS version is apparently hard and can be annoying. In any case, I find the console version of games to be superior in general

Just beware, the 3DS version is apparently hard and can be annoying. In any case, I find the console version of games to be superior in general
the hardest parts of the 3ds version is the final boss and the 5th special stage on the game I got stuck on the 5th special stage and I couldn't beat it till the 20th time

I've played 4-5 Sonic games or maybe more and I have liked all of them. I love Knuckles! Specially, in Sonic and Knuckles game for Sega. :D

I've played 4-5 Sonic games or maybe more and I have liked all of them. I love Knuckles! Specially, in Sonic and Knuckles game for Sega. :D
Yeah, Knuckles is a really legit character. I used to pick him all the time whenever I played Sonic Advance 2 (he had that awesome glide ability)

Two... I don't really like sonic games... But the 3D graphics on Lost World is enough to leave the 3D on... My number 1 out of those two games is Sonic Lost World.

I've only played a few of the games from the sonic series but have yet to try sonic lost world It should be a great game collection to have I'm planning on getting it.

Two... I don't really like sonic games... But the 3D graphics on Lost World is enough to leave the 3D on... My number 1 out of those two games is Sonic Lost World.
What's the other sonic game? If it wasn't a 2D Sonic game, you've been missing out :p A lot of people prefer the 2D sonic over the 3D Sonic as it turns out

What's the other sonic game? If it wasn't a 2D Sonic game, you've been missing out :p A lot of people prefer the 2D sonic over the 3D Sonic as it turns out

Sonic rush... It is so bad! I really hate it and it is almost impossible to play! Lol in my opinion... Can you play it or have you ever played it? It is for the DS...

Sonic rush... It is so bad! I really hate it and it is almost impossible to play! Lol in my opinion... Can you play it or have you ever played it? It is for the DS...
I have played it I didn't know how to boost at first to get the chaos emeralds but then I got it and I got all the chaos emeralds and I got to the super sonic/Burnig blaze/super blaze final boss and it was easy then I got sonic rush adventure and it was hard as crap on the super boss

Sonic Adventure , Sonic Adventure 2 , and Sonic Lost World. ( I like all the sonic games but those are my top 3)

Sonic Adventure , Sonic Adventure 2 , and Sonic Lost World. ( I like all the sonic games but those are my top 3)
i have played all sonic games but i will give a list of my top 10 sonic the hedgehog games 1-sonic lost world 2- sonic adventure battle 2 3-sonic generations 4-sonic rush 5-sonic unleashed 6-sonic the hedgehog 7- sonic the hedgehog2
8- sonic racing 9-sonic adventure 10-sonic fighters

i have played all sonic games but i will give a list of my top 10 sonic the hedgehog games 1-sonic lost world 2- sonic adventure battle 2 3-sonic generations 4-sonic rush 5-sonic unleashed 6-sonic the hedgehog 7- sonic the hedgehog2
8- sonic racing 9-sonic adventure 10-sonic fighters
wow you are just like me in the sonic category except for number 10 my number 10 is super smash bros brawl even though it isn't a sega game but It counts to me because it has sonic the hedgehog:eek:

Reactions: snc
wow you are just like me in the sonic category except for number 10 my number 10 is super smash bros brawl even though it isn't a sega game but It counts to me because it has sonic the hedgehog:eek:
Yeah I know bro you have told me 8 years ago when we first got our game cube so please don't reply to stuff on this forum that has been published by me I mean seriously I know i'm with dad on my way to china right now but still we can email each other

I've only completely beaten Sonic Generations for the 3DS, and I didn't really like it. I do like to pick up the classic Sonic The Hedgehog games occasionally, though. Sonic 3D Blast is really fun!

I've only completely beaten Sonic Generations for the 3DS, and I didn't really like it. I do like to pick up the classic Sonic The Hedgehog games occasionally, though. Sonic 3D Blast is really fun!
Oh since Sonic. Generations isn't that fun I won't buy it I guess xD and is Sonic Blast that fun ??? Haven't heard of it before does it have a remade version of it ???

Oh since Sonic. Generations isn't that fun I won't buy it I guess xD and is Sonic Blast that fun ??? Haven't heard of it before does it have a remade version of it ???
no it does not have a remake but it is available for 3ds on Nintendo e-shop and soni generations is fun try it for X-box 360 it is awesome! and the wisps return in it but only for the sonic colors stages and the 3ds version has the first area from sonic colors for the sonic colors stage

Back