how many sonic games have you played and liked

• Thread starter snc
  • Start date

who do you like from sonic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh since Sonic. Generations isn't that fun I won't buy it I guess xD and is Sonic Blast that fun ??? Haven't heard of it before does it have a remade version of it ???
Don't completely base your opinion off of one person. I'd suggest looking into it before rendering a final judgment against it. With that said, I'm not saying that Nanamine's opinion is stupid and maybe it isn't that good for all we know

Don't completely base your opinion off of one person. I'd suggest looking into it before rendering a final judgment against it. With that said, I'm not saying that Nanamine's opinion is stupid and maybe it isn't that good for all we know
The first stage looks great it has speed boosts , in 3D and stuff but the other stages are like in 2D ? I'm not sure if that's true but that's what I saw on youtube.

The first stage looks great it has speed boosts , in 3D and stuff but the other stages are like in 2D ? I'm not sure if that's true but that's what I saw on youtube.
Well yeah, they went for a balance between 2D and 3D with that. After all, the game is with classic sonic and modern sonic and is meant to be path down memory lane with many of the stages they added

Well yeah, they went for a balance between 2D and 3D with that. After all, the game is with classic sonic and modern sonic and is meant to be path down memory lane with many of the stages they added
Mostly it's just the old version of the game xD but it's a great title for people Who like sonic a lot even the old stages but I prefer the new stages than the old one just like fighting the bosses in the old sonic :p

Mostly it's just the old version of the game xD but it's a great title for people Who like sonic a lot even the old stages but I prefer the new stages than the old one just like fighting the bosses in the old sonic :p
Well obviously a lot of it is the old version of the game. That's the point. It's meant to show how much Sonic has evolved 25 years into the franchise, so it only makes sense that they did that.

I have played like over 5 sonic games like sonic lost world demo,sonic shattered crystal demo and more and all of them were just great when playing especially when running up and down all over the place and linking up in lost world and battling each other for the most coins.

I've played;

Sonic battle
Sonic adventure 1 & 2
Sonic advance 1,2 & 3
Sonic the hedgehog (PS3)
Sonic and the secret rings
Sonic unleashed
Sonic Heroes
Sonic Rush

and loads more. My faves would be Sonic adventure 1 & 2.

I've played just about all the main series games and the ones I liked where:
Sonic 1,2, and 3
Sonic and Knuckles
SA2/SA2B
SA/SADX
Sonic heroes

I've only played Sonic Heroes, Sonic Rush and Sonic Colours. I intend on getting Sonic Generations on PC soon, and honestly, Heroes was fantastic (a HD remake or sequel would be great, SEGA), Rush was decent and Colours was great (although I didn't finish it!).

From my understanding, the newer Sonic games now have mostly been mediocre or bad, although I think that Sonic Lost World was unfairly critically panned (I did play the demo, which I enjoyed and think the running/parkour issues are almost non-existant).

I've only played Sonic Advance 3 and a bit of Sonic CD
I liked both of them and intend to try out the others eventually :D

I played sonic the hedgehog 1, 2, 3, and 4 (both parts). I also played the gamecube sonic games such as sonic adventure dx, sonic adventure battle 2, shadow the hedgehog and sonic heroes back then. now I currently play sonic and the black knight, sonic colors, sonic blast, sonic lost worlds, and the demo of the sonic boom game shattered crystal I think. If I had to pick one as my favorite, it would have to be Sonic adventure battle 2 because of the awesome music and storyline of how sonic met shadow back then. good ol memories to me ^^

I played all sonic games and liked most of them. my favorite is sonic unleashed and sonic lost world

sadly only sonic colors,im a disgrace to sonic fans

I only played the Sonic DS game in which you are on a Island
Forgot it´s Name
I think my favorite character would be Eggman because of his Infamous internet meme :D

I don't think it was an official game :p. It was just on a site with all kinds of little games, so I think it is fanmade.
There are a lot of Sonic Flash games I bet that uses Sonic Advance or custom made sprites. I've only played the 2D Sonic titles (Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic Advance 3, and All the Genesis titles). The GBA one was creative by giving each duo special powers like flight, damage while gliding with Tails and Knuckles, super jump with Tails, and super speed with Sonic. And Knuckles can climb walls of course. The Genesis games were classics. You can tell the first STH has aged a little with the old graphics but I liked it's music. More platforming in the older games than you think. Sonic and Knuckles was like an upgraded Sonic game because it has better music and huge stages all based on speed. Sonic Advance was just decent. It uses a lot of fancy graphical tricks and animations for each character. Oh, and I also played a little of Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic Spinball, those weren't super noteworthy in my opinion.

Reactions: Moon Rain
I have only played games after Sonic 06 except having Sonic triple Trouble for virtual console on my 3DS.
Sonic Unleashed (Wii)
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii)
Sonic and the Black Knight (Wii)
Sonic Colors (Wii)
Sonic Generations (3DS)
Sonic Lost World (Wii U)
And my favorite character is Silver
PS you do not have Cream, Chao, or Big or, the one...
That one....
omochao

Well I played a lot of Sonic games, I start playing Sonic since I was 6 so it was hard to choose from so my favorites are:
Sonic adventure 1 &2
Sonic CD
Sonic colors
Sonic generation
Sonic all stars racing transformed
Sonic heroes
Sonic 3 & knuckles
And
knuckles chaotix

Back