How much space do you have remaining on your SD card?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
I'm thinking about adding more goodies to the "Exchange Play Coins For Item" list. Some of these items are larger capacity memory cards. I've already sent Walmart an email to see if it'll be possible for members of 3DS Pedia (who live in the US) to pick up the item from their local Walmart store or have it delivered straight to their door.

I'm wondering if you guys may need these larger capaicty SD/SDHC cards for your Nintendo 3DS to stock up on more 3DS games and apps instead of deleting X to download Y. That's the main reason why I asked this question. How much space do you have remaining on the SD/SDHC card that you use with your Nintendo 3DS?

Reactions: ErixSan
Basically no extra space for me. 'xD I purchased a 4GB SD card in hopes of stretching out my memory more, but one game later; I'm needing to upgrade it again to hold everything I've purchased from the Eshop. I currently swap between SD cards (between my 2GB and 4GB) to play games, it's a bit of a hassle, I have to say. lol

I'm planning on buying a 16/32 GB eventually, but I'll just have to see who has the best deals; I think Radio Shack is really cheap on SD cards.

Reactions: Marc
I'm still with my 2GB SD card, since I don't download games with retail versions from the eShop. And it has, I think 8,000 blocks still left.

I too have a 2GB SD card which I'm thinking of replacing soon before Pokemon X/Y release. I have nearly 10,000 blocks free.

I have like 3GB left, I believe. @Marc I don't know about the mailing concept for the younger members of the forum. They might not feel comfortable with giving out addresses and such.

I have 538 free blocks on my 3DS (67.25 MB) and 136887 on my SD Card (16.70 GB of 32GB)

I'm thinking about adding more goodies to the "Exchange Play Coins For Item" list. Some of these items are larger capacity memory cards. I've already sent Walmart an email to see if it'll be possible for members of 3DS Pedia (who live in the US) to pick up the item from their local Walmart store or have it delivered straight to their door.

I'm wondering if you guys may need these larger capaicty SD/SDHC cards for your Nintendo 3DS to stock up on more 3DS games and apps instead of deleting X to download Y. That's the main reason why I asked this question. How much space do you have remaining on the SD/SDHC card that you use with your Nintendo 3DS?

That's a good idea, but I don't live in the US so I don't care at all :D

Basically no extra space for me. 'xD I purchased a 4GB SD card in hopes of stretching out my memory more, but one game later; I'm needing to upgrade it again to hold everything I've purchased from the Eshop. I currently swap between SD cards (between my 2GB and 4GB) to play games, it's a bit of a hassle, I have to say. lol

I'm planning on buying a 16/32 GB eventually, but I'll just have to see who has the best deals; I think Radio Shack is really cheap on SD cards.

You can use a microSD adapter meanwhile. But a good one. Also, remember, the SD card has to be class 10.

I have like 3GB left, I believe. @Marc I don't know about the mailing concept for the younger members of the forum. They might not feel comfortable with giving out addresses and such.

Yes, that is true. But @Marc idea is you have to go to your local Walmart for pick up their SD, so you only have to give the city, not your total address.

Yes, that is true. But @Marc idea is you have to go to your local Walmart for pick up their SD, so you only have to give the city, not your total address.

I guess that could be better. Thought that still is personal information and parents can be a little skeptical when it come to that. I guess it will have to do until something else is assessed.

(who live in the US)
1234931504682.jpg

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Marc
@dilawer - As time passes, I'll figure out how to get items shipped or "picked up" outside of the US.

Reactions: ErixSan
@dilawer - As time passes, I'll figure out how to get items shipped or "picked up" outside of the US.
happy-cuteness-overload-l.png

@dilawer

So you're posting high definition memes...
d8b.png

I don't think I'll have a problem with this, SD cards are pretty cheap here, so stocking up on them should be easy enough o.o

Still have a lot, I don't really download many games or anything :)

I don't think I'll have a problem with this, SD cards are pretty cheap here, so stocking up on them should be easy enough o.o

Well, Nintendo did a good job using SD cards.
The PSVita memory cards are too expensive, for example :p

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
I recently got a 32 GB card, and I don't think I need anymore anytime soon :DD.

i still have 8000 blocks left:panda::jimlad:

update, now I have 43,702 blocks left on my new SD card. It's an 8GB card so it would help with Pokemon and a couple other games.

When I get my 3ds XL one of the first thing I am gonna do is buy a 16/32 GB card because I am going to be downloading A LOT of games :D, but thats a great idea, to bad we have no Walmart here :thumbsdown:, I hate the only US restriction :(

Reactions: jandkas
When I get my 3ds XL one of the first thing I am gonna do is buy a 16/32 GB card because I am going to be downloading A LOT of games :D, but thats a great idea, to bad we have no Walmart here :thumbsdown:, I hate the only US restriction :(
You better research quite thoroughly which credit cards work and which region eshop you're on, to prevent woes, I had them they were just so aggravating.

Back