AC:NL How to make a lot of bells in AC New Leaf

• Thread starter Catatron1
  • Start date
Catatron1

Catatron1

New Kid on the Block
Towns Folk
Its simple shake trees to get pear, apples, and what ever is in those things. Also by doing favors for your citizen's and maybe, get some thing out of it. If anybody wants to add something please do so, it is great seeing feedback. p.s I'm new here.

Welcome to the community :D.

Another great way to earn a lot of bells, is to collect a bunch of fossils, have them identified (but don't donate them) and sell them. I often made a lot of money that way.

In my New Leaf game id go dig every day and it seemed that 9 times out of 10 id get 4 fossils and a pitfall seed which is pretty awesome and so Id have the fossils looke3d at and identified and sell all 4 of them to the re-tail shop because id get more bells there and id get about 15,000 each time which is awesome.

Go to the island than get tools in the back. After you get the tools, you go the glass area destroy every thing in the glass area. Than get read of the two bottom trees. Then later, rare bugs will spawn. (It helps if you go in the shop or run in circles a few times.)

Reactions: AHeartlessNobody
Every day a random rock in your town will become a "money Rock'. You can continue to hit it for thousands of bells

All of those work well however... I went to another town and stole of the fruit they had that I did not then I went back to my town and planted all of it then I exited the game and sped the time forward 5 days, then I came back on to the game and harvested it all and got 89,670 bells for the lot then sped it forward 3 days and got 70,900 and with the left overs another 30,000!

Go to the island than get tools in the back. After you get the tools, you go the glass area destroy every thing in the glass area. Than get read of the two bottom trees. Then later, rare bugs will spawn. (It helps if you go in the shop or run in circles a few times.)

I have found this to be the best option. BUT, only if it is somewhere past 11:00PM. If I fill up my whole basket with the better Beetles (don't go after the anything that gives you less than 6000 Bells per bug) then I usually rack up about 400,000 or more per trip to the island.

Rare bugs on island trees during summer at night, approximetly 100,000 bells per visit minimum

Bugs will be on banana trees
You have to get those
I bought 3 house upgrades in 2days
You've gotta love the island
P.S. any stag is good, plus goliath and atlas beetles

Reactions: SpiderCider
Bugs will be on banana trees
You have to get those
I bought 3 house upgrades in 2days
You've gotta love the island
P.S. any stag is good, plus goliath and atlas beetles
You can only upgrade a house once a day unless you 'time traveled' ;^_^

I'd say not to go after any beetles that will give you less than 8000 bells. You get the best bells that way and usually bring in about 300,000 minimum bells per trip that way.

Reactions: kelseymarie805
You can only upgrade a house once a day unless you 'time traveled' ;^_^

I'd say not to go after any beetles that will give you less than 8000 bells. You get the best bells that way and usually bring in about 300,000 minimum bells per trip that way.
Oh, I must have bought 2 days then used the remaining money on the third day, sorry for confusion

As everyone here is saying, go to the island and catch some rare beetles, fill up your entire box, go to Re-tail and sell, repeat. Although for the one who said to go to someone's town and steal fruit, yeah, please don't do that, not cool.

i think that a good way to earn more bells is by only having a fishing rod, a net, or a wetsuit and just go around catching fish or bugs i kinda like the diving part of the game, except when one of the big shadows keeps moving even though i'm right on top of it and it goes past the barrier. i know there are other ways to earn bells but this sounds pretty good to me mostly.

Reactions: Kirbs
i think that a good way to earn more bells is by only having a fishing rod, a net, or a wetsuit and just go around catching fish or bugs i kinda like the diving part of the game, except when one of the big shadows keeps moving even though i'm right on top of it and it goes past the barrier. i know there are other ways to earn bells but this sounds pretty good to me mostly.
Yea because sometimes you get rare fish or just to island at 8pm

Honestly, the only way I get bells is by going to the island around 9 pm and catching the rare bugs on the trees. It can take a while, but the amount of bells you get is worth it.

Honestly, the only way I get bells is by going to the island around 9 pm and catching the rare bugs on the trees. It can take a while, but the amount of bells you get is worth it.
Yeah, the island at around 9 PM is by far the best way to get bells quick in New Leaf. Not to mention if you go to the island in the summer at night you get some slightly rarer bugs too. Fishing and diving are overated in my opinion, as both take an extremly longer period of time and patience than bug catching, and fishing tends to yeild lower bell rewards due to clown fish and sea basses being everywhere, and diving is not worth it because it takes way too long. Also, bell boom is highly suggested due to increasing profits by at least 20%. So, that 20,000 bell ordinence is worth it when you are bringing in 100,000+ bells every trip.

well thanx for the input ya'll i appreciate it

The only way I get bells is from the island at night. To me it's the most useful way because they will be most likely to appear there. However, island aside I still like to collect and sell the sea-shells once a day for a quick little boost, it's always just been a habit to do that. Oh yeah, the bamboo may be annoying but it's good for making money

The way I make more bells is by selling cherries, fish, bugs, and shells at the Re-Tail Store, and finding bells in trees.

Back