AC:NL How to make a lot of bells in AC New Leaf

• Thread starter Catatron1
  • Start date
The way I make more bells is by selling cherries, fish, bugs, and shells at the Re-Tail Store, and finding bells in trees.
Also by hitting r
i think that a good way to earn more bells is by only having a fishing rod, a net, or a wetsuit and just go around catching fish or bugs i kinda like the diving part of the game, except when one of the big shadows keeps moving even though i'm right on top of it and it goes past the barrier. i know there are other ways to earn bells but this sounds pretty good to me mostly.
Also by hitting rocks. You can either hit rocks with a shovel multiple times to get Bells (sometimes a bug pops out though) or one in a million chance by breaking a rock and getting gold and selling it. You can also sell fossils if they already have that type of fossils at the museum.

Honestly, the only way I get bells is by going to the island around 9 pm and catching the rare bugs on the trees. It can take a while, but the amount of bells you get is worth it.
The tropical island or the island that you're living on?

The only chance of me earning any money is the beetles on the island, it takes a while but it still does pay well. Without that island i'd be a goner! The fish on the island can pay too but not as much as the beetles.

Simple, catch rare beetles, hit rocks for ore or the 'Bell Rock', sell unwanted items, fishing for a while, you can mail fruit to your villagers and they'll mail you back hopefully different fruit, the golden stag after you catch it it isn't that 'rare' anymore just a little hard to catch but that bug is worth 10,000 which is the max price for any of the beetles.

go to totomiers island and catch alot of bugs

go to the tropical island and catch sharks and the bugs on palm trees.

Also, small tip - You want to go to Tortimer's Island after 5pm, since that's when all the rare bugs and fish appear. I'm not exactly sure how much time you have, but it's definantly enough to fill up the box more than once, so you can get over 200,000 bells for every 1,000 bell trip - profit!

Welcome to the community!

I don't think those are the best way to make bells in the game though, I find farming and selling Perfect fruit along with catching bugs at Tortimer Island the best way to get bells. There's always more handy ways to get bells of course, I just find this the best for me.

The island is a good place to get up bells once you unlock it. You can fish , diving and bug hunt along with going into the island games and collecting fruits and other things to take back to your town to sell off. You go into the gaming grounds on the island and while your there pick fruits and what ever else it will let you so once the time is up you can carry them out of the game grounds and put into the basket to send to your town.

I have found this to be the best option. BUT, only if it is somewhere past 11:00PM. If I fill up my whole basket with the better Beetles (don't go after the anything that gives you less than 6000 Bells per bug) then I usually rack up about 400,000 or more per trip to the island.

That isn't necessarily true. You can actually visit the island around (at the absolute minimum) 5:30 for rare beetles (i.e. Golden Stags, Horned Hercules, etc.) to spawn. They're usually worth around 10,000-12,000 bells, making you practically rich within a couple catches.

Side note the golden stag are one of the toughest bugs in game to catch, so be careful when trying to.

I have a REALLY GOOD way to make Bells very fast.
first You need some Money on Youre Bank.
Then save and quit and go to System Settings.
then to Date and Time and set the Date to xx.xx. 2050.
zhen just save the Date and start ACNL. there you go you maked many Bells. then just set it to the normal Date.
Hope it helped it! ;)

But doing that could make your villagers move out and sort of ruin your town ;__;

youre right but you need to take that Risk

I guess it could be done really early in your game, then you can fix it later, and not do that when you already have your town.

Youre right again Sunny. And i left you a message in Youre Shop Sunny.

Tortimer's Island and catch a lot of bugs! (and sharks). I really go there for 2-3trips per night but that's because I get all the dynastid eventhough they give 1300+ bells only. It's like a chinese vendor thing: even if it's lesser, if you get more in a small span of time, then it still profits. :p I get that people want the bigger giving bells ones, but as long as you're not wasting your 1000 bells for a trip to the island, then you already profit.

A simple tactic I use is to sell things at Re-tail on her tables, but a bit higher than what is normally offered. After saving and restarting, you can also push villagers to your stuff, so it ends up as a guaranteed sale if you did not overprice it.

this is just what i normally do when i need bells, i explained best i could. find the bell rock in your town (it gives you about 16,000 bells, depending on how fast you hit it) and go to the island and catch beetles. The beetles' prices range to 9-12 (i think? not certain) thousand bells. You can also sell your perfect fruits at another players town for at least 3,000 per bunch if they have a different kind of fruit than you. hope this helped!

There are lots of things to do to earn money in Animal Crossing. Fishing, doing daily things (money rock/break stone rock), shake trees, go to Tortimer Island for beetles, and more. The ways to make money are plentiful.

The best way is to duplicate with another friend. You can do this with any item. You simply go to your friend's town, drop your items, which should be bells but could be golden tools, flowers, etc., and ask him/her to end. Next, when the saving screen pops up, lets the loading spinning blue circle thingy spin 1 and error by flicking your wireless switch. then bam! you should have the item in his town and the item in your inventory, This can work with multiple items, even everything in your locker.

Back