If Bowser Had Wings...

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date

Content at Heart
Towns Folk
Just think about that for a moment. What sorts of things would Bowser be capable of doing if he had wings more so than the capabilities he already has without wings? Bowser uses flying gizmos to fly around with, but what if he had wings so he could begin flying whenever? In the mushroom kingdom, that's probably the same thing as saying "if pigs could fly" lol. To sum it all up, what maniacal things do you think Bowser would do if he had wings and or how would that influence the mushroom kingdom?

Reactions: firebaby1511
I wouldn't expect him to do that much, other than perhaps jump more often. Koopa Paratroopas have wings, but they don't really do much other than bounce around many times

That's one kind of Koopa Paratroopa, while others float up and down and sometimes even in circular motion. Need I not remind you that Bowser is much smarter than your average Koopa lol. Bowser could use wings to his advantage.

That's one kind of Koopa Paratroopa, while others float up and down and sometimes even in circular motion. Need I not remind you that Bowser is much smarter than your average Koopa lol. Bowser could use wings to his advantage.
"Bowser is much smarter than your average Koopa" last I checked, he wasn't that smart in general lol What advantages would he have with the wings anyway? He ground pounds and can jump quite high anyway

"Bowser is much smarter than your average Koopa" last I checked, he wasn't that smart in general lol What advantages would he have with the wings anyway? He ground pounds and can jump quite high anyway

He'd be able to go much higher with wings. I believe that Bowser would be a hard target with wings proportional to his body because he could easily zip around and wreak havoc upon the mushroom kingdom. He is smart, but he just doesn't know how to apply his knowledge correctly lol. In turn he fails miserably. xD

He'd be able to go much higher with wings. I believe that Bowser would be a hard target with wings proportional to his body because he could easily zip around and wreak havoc upon the mushroom kingdom. He is smart, but he just doesn't know how to apply his knowledge correctly lol. In turn he fails miserably. xD
I wouldn't expect him to easily zip around as because even with wings he has a huge mass which would cause a lot of issues for him in terms of moving around quickly.

This is a weird topic. :eek:

He'd probably fly over the Mushroom Kingdom and breathe fire on everything.

Haha, this makes me wonder if a Bird Suit may be the focus of the next game...

If so, that'd basically be an animal suit "copy" of the winged cap item that Mario had back in the days of Super Mario 64. Although it'd be more permanent probably, the flying aspect wouldn't be anything new

I wouldn't expect him to easily zip around as because even with wings he has a huge mass which would cause a lot of issues for him in terms of moving around quickly.

Haha that's why I said that they would be proportional to his mass so he could zip around freely.

Yes, I know, but It's interesting in a way. Lol also that's exactly what I was thinking; burn stuff while flying! :cool: #likeaboss

Haha that's why I said that they would be proportional to his mass so he could zip around freely.
hah! But that'd make him a target 3 times wider and thus easier to hit... I would expect some aerial struggle with Mario trying to stomp him without losing balance and falling off.

Reactions: ShinyLatios
hah! But that'd make him a target 3 times wider and thus easier to hit... I would expect some aerial struggle with Mario trying to stomp him without losing balance and falling off.

Bowser would probably get used to the wings before attempting an evil deed so he could keep his balance in the air. As far as I know in the Mario franchise, Mario has never stomped on Bowser to defeat him (Unless if you are cheap enough to do so in New Super Mario Bros. at the final castle).

If Bowser had wings, you know what'd happen? He'd use them to Glide EVILLY, oh the horror of the evil King Bowser Gliding evilly across the sky and doing evil things evilly because he's evil.

Bowser would probably get used to the wings before attempting an evil deed so he could keep his balance in the air. As far as I know in the Mario franchise, Mario has never stomped on Bowser to defeat him (Unless if you are cheap enough to do so in New Super Mario Bros. at the final castle).
Mario does that all the time in the Paper Mario series, so him stomping on Bowser would be nothing new. In the 3D Mario games however you do have a point lol

If Bowser had wings, you know what'd happen? He'd use them to Glide EVILLY, oh the horror of the evil King Bowser Gliding evilly across the sky and doing evil things evilly because he's evil.

On a side note I am quite surprised that 'evilly' is actually a word, I'm not gonna lie. Yes, he would fly across the sky and embark on maniacal negligence. What would be EVEN worse is if all of the Koopa Kids had wings as well. That wouldn't be pleasant whatsoever lol...

Mario does that all the time in the Paper Mario series, so him stomping on Bowser would be nothing new. In the 3D Mario games however you do have a point lol

Yeah, I was just talking Mario in general, not the type that can rip easily lol.

On a side note I am quite surprised that 'evilly' is actually a word, I'm not gonna lie. Yes, he would fly across the sky and embark on maniacal negligence. What would be EVEN worse is if all of the Koopa Kids had wings as well. That wouldn't be pleasant whatsoever lol...

Yeah, I was just talking Mario in general, not the type that can rip easily lol.
Mario doesn't rip at all in Paper Mario lol And actually, now that I think about it, Mario also was capable of jumping on Bowser in Legend of the Seven Stars haha

Reactions: Kaynil
Mario doesn't rip at all in Paper Mario lol And actually, now that I think about it, Mario also was capable of jumping on Bowser in Legend of the Seven Stars haha

I wouldn't know about Legend of Seven Stars because I've never played it. Yeah, but even jumping on Bowser's head wouldn't really affect him that much unless if it was done using a metal or spike shoe.

Whats the difference of him using one of his machines or having wings to fly? Land or air Mario will always defeat him

KAMIKASE BOMB PEACH'S CASTLE! GWAHHAHA!!!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
If Bowser had wings, he still couldn't fly. He's huge!

Bowser could turn into a Night Fury and kamikaze bomb Peach's castle, as I've said before. Does anyone know what a Night Fury is?

Back