If Bowser Had Wings...

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date
Whats the difference of him using one of his machines or having wings to fly? Land or air Mario will always defeat him

Indeed true. And you know why? Most of the time, there's always something conveniently set up for Mario to use in order for him to defeat Bowser lol.

If Bowser had wings, he still couldn't fly. He's huge!

Everything about Bowser having wings is hypothetical. We're trying not to be practical here haha. As I was saying above, Bowser's wing span would be proportional to his body mass.

Bowser could turn into a Night Fury and kamikaze bomb Peach's castle, as I've said before. Does anyone know what a Night Fury is?

Night Fury is the dragon species from How to Train Your Dragon. I think I'm the only other person here who knows that. :p

Bowser would be better than Mario.

Please don't drag this way out of topic , with that said let's get back on track , Bowser with wings ? Certainly wicked if wings were added to him in the game he would be one heck of a challenging boss.

Reactions: 423
If this happened he'd finally be creative and just give Bob-Ombs to Paratroopas so they can drop them and terrorize the Mushroom Kingdom.

I just realized: The time has come... Bowser is finally able to have wings! Super Mario Maker has made this possible, as crazy as it sounds. Even though he can't soar through the sky with them, It's still pretty cool! :p

If Bowser had wings he'd be SUPER TURTLE WINGED THING! He'd be able to fly up to Peaches castle and kidnap Peach easily.It'd be an awesome firebreathing-flying-giant-turtle-thing! Plus if Bowser really did have wings it'd be more challenging for Mario to defeat it.So I'd like to have a game with Bowser with wings!

Then Mario's best bet would spam the heck out of the Fire Flower and hope that Bowser's sudden Wing growth doesn't allow him to have a new array of attacks that Mario isn't prepared for. And does growing wings really make kidnapping Peach easy? I mean, Bowser's been doing this for decades. He's basically a pro at it. And he's better off with the Clown Car. He can use it to fend off the fireballs and he can already fly with it..

If he has wings and just a tiny bit of brains, he will kidnap Peach and when Mario comes and they start the fight, he will just hover high up and spam fireballs! Also, he should seriously change his castle design! Lava pool with a button to make him fall in, isn't that smart!

If bowser had wings that would be awesome just think of the epic boss battles. Also If bowser had wings could this mean a new power up for Mario. Angel wings could be a new power up but there is a limit on how long you fly because if you fly with your special wings to long they tend to fall apart leading the victim falling to the ground. If your asking "why can't this happen to bowser too?'' the reason why that will not happen to him it's because his trusty servant magikoopa put a handy spell on his wings to help him fly 24/7. Also if Bowser had wings in a Mario game the storyline of kidnapping the princess will be a little weird for some people. As Princess Peach Falls asleep on her royal bed Bowser trys to kidnap her in the middle of the night. Bowser smashes through the walls and snatches the princess by her nightgown. As bowser flys to his lair Mario lakes up from all the noise bowser was making outside his house. Mario becomes shocked of what he was seeing and he flees in his mushroom pajamas and nightcap as he runs to bowser weary-eyed and very confused. Who think this should be a new Mario game for 3DS or Wii U? What would you add to the story?

If bowser had wings that would be awesome just think of the epic boss battles. Also If bowser had wings could this mean a new power up for Mario. Angel wings could be a new power up but there is a limit on how long you fly because if you fly with your special wings to long they tend to fall apart leading the victim falling to the ground. If your asking "why can't this happen to bowser too?'' the reason why that will not happen to him it's because his trusty servant magikoopa put a handy spell on his wings to help him fly 24/7. Also if Bowser had wings in a Mario game the storyline of kidnapping the princess will be a little weird for some people. As Princess Peach Falls asleep on her royal bed Bowser trys to kidnap her in the middle of the night. Bowser smashes through the walls and snatches the princess by her nightgown. As bowser flys to his lair Mario lakes up from all the noise bowser was making outside his house. Mario becomes shocked of what he was seeing and he flees in his mushroom pajamas and nightcap as he runs to bowser weary-eyed and very confused. Who think this should be a new Mario game for 3DS or Wii U? What would you add to the story?
Mario could always get wings like he does in this video:
:p

Reactions: Eric Cartman
If Bowsar had wings he would be MLG and be banned from smash bros then he would go to Nintendo and Kill miyamoto but as Miyamoto created him he would dissapear and Sakurai's true dream of controlling Nintendo would come true and Kirby becomes Nintendo's mascot and we dont get wat we want never. That is wut i think

If Bowser had wings, he'd still get rekted.

One time in Super Mario Maker some crazy maniac made a monster. A MONSTER I SAY.
hqdefault.jpg
It's when bowser flys with wings. The whole mushroom kingdom is doomed I say DOOOOOOMED. There is no hope, Bowser will rule the WORLD. Unless you have a star

If bowser had wings I would kill myself

Reactions: Gary Johnson
Well now Mario Maker actually lets you have that option, and to be more of a troll you can feed Bowser a mushroom as well. And not to mention you can stack 3 Bowsers on top of each other, all with wings and fed mushrooms.

M4PVHcO.jpg

Oh my god I need to keep this!

Back