If Bowser Had Wings...

• Thread starter 423
  • Start date
If Bowser had wings Mario would always need a P-wing to catch up. Also battles would be much more fun. No more using an ax on a bridge and Bowser would fall off. Bowser would basically be OP and would just keep on kidnapping Peach. Mario would just have to find a way to clip his wings, meaning getting new shoes that are spike proof and then jumping on him. That or for comedic value Bowser would just have to fly too close to the sun.

Bowser Winged... Winged Bowser in smash would be op.... very, very op.

Reactions: Kadaj and BonnetteForever
In my opinion,
Bowser would probably successfully kidnap princess peach,
Take control of or destroy the mushroom kingdom
And finally kill mario

If bowser could use the wings, maybe he wouldn't fall in lava after almost every mario boss battle

Reactions: BonnetteForever
If bowser could use the wings, maybe he wouldn't fall in lava after almost every mario boss battle
Or we'd have roasted Bowserwings. :D

Reactions: BonnetteForever and 423
He'd be able to go much higher with wings. I believe that Bowser would be a hard target with wings proportional to his body because he could easily zip around and wreak havoc upon the mushroom kingdom. He is smart, but he just doesn't know how to apply his knowledge correctly lol. In turn he fails miserably. xD

i can certainly agree with this. if Bowser had wings, he would be much more difficult to target. and it may even change bowser fights a bit, as a result. you know how nearly every bowser fight ends with mario hitting the switch at the end and destroying the platform bowser is on? well, if bowser had wings, that would prove useless. he could just fly upwards as a recovery, and of course, the battle would keep going from there. so, i'd say that if bowser had wings, bowser battles would be very different, taking into account everything i've said here.

Oh my glob if bowser had wings I would freak out and die so many times on the boss level..... Oh wait bowser can have wings on Mario maker.......................................... It's actually really easy to get past him because he stays in the air for a long time!!!!!

♩♩ Now if Bowser had wings like an angel over those castle walls he would fly
He'd fly and with his arms grab his darling and there he'd make mario diee. ♩♩

Screw wings. Bowser, get a jetpack.

Reactions: Robbie, Mikaya, Kadaj and 1 other person
Screw wings. Bowser, get a jetpack.

ahahaha! yeah, he can obviously afford one.^^

Lol if he had wings I think he would fly around and blast fire balls and he would be a bit quick once you try to go through him he won't let you because he will fly also you jump he would fly around until he gets a perfect exact place where you are so he could stomp you until you lose your power ups and until he kills you

I'm pretty sure it'd definitely be hard to beat him in a actually battle in the mario universe but I'm sure there would be someway of beating him, such as ice flowers or maybe the return of the cape, if not then raccoon would most likely do, but it would definitely be bad for the mushroom kingdom facing a giant bowser with wings.

I'm pretty sure it'd definitely be hard to beat him in a actually battle in the mario universe but I'm sure there would be someway of beating him, such as ice flowers or maybe the return of the cape, if not then raccoon would most likely do, but it would definitely be bad for the mushroom kingdom facing a giant bowser with wings.

i dont see how i can disagree here. especially if he had wings in a second phase, where he is bigger, and much stronger, and so forth. this would be a complete mess/disaster for the player, and i can only imagine somebody actually pulling this off....tch, not a chance. its pretty much impossible if you add the wings to bowser phase 2. literally. i dont see any possible route out of this, if it were to happen.

Pretty sure it depends on whether he can fly with those wings though. :p

Reactions: Kadaj
so epic he would be practically invincible

He'd destroy the world! He'd have 4-6 jumps in Smash, fly off with Peach, evade Mario's attacks, use clown cars as bombs or item spewers, have the ability to fly before falling in lava, so as long as he used them right, he would be ultimate, step down Shadow! Bowser's the ultimate life form!

Super Mario Maker is the answer to everything

hqdefault.jpg

He would fly... :wacky:

Actually, a flying Bowser would be a lot more threatening than we could initially imagine. He could fly high enough so Mario would be unable to stomp on him, he'd be able to snatch Princess Peach with much more easy, he may even be able to fly above the Mushroom Kingdom and send a barrage of fireballs from the sky! Add that up with his apparent ability to become humongous when in danger and that'd be quite a... fiery combination.

Back