if smash bros had dlc

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
Pok_E 16

Pok_E 16

Restricted user
Towns Folk
if smash bros had dlc what do you think it will be like and i dont mean the mewtwo i mean in the gameplay like fantasy life

I don't think there's much to the gameplay that can be added as DLC. Stage packs maybe, but I think even then they'll be bundled with new characters, which would make them worth buying, like the Mario Kart DLC. As far as new game modes/gameplay elements, I can't see that happening to Smash.

I don't think there's much to the gameplay that can be added as DLC. Stage packs maybe, but I think even then they'll be bundled with new characters, which would make them worth buying, like the Mario Kart DLC. As far as new game modes/gameplay elements, I can't see that happening to Smash.

I agree with you they cant add to much to smash unless they did more stages and characters, unless they did a story more DLC which would tick me off if they did that. The only other thing they could do is mii/fighter suits.

The only thing that could be possibly added is maybe some extra stages and more characters. Adding more types of playstyles into the game( like master hand orders) for money would make people angry so they would only add characters and stages

Sakurai himself has stated that he doesn't plan on developing any more DLC for Super Smash Bros. However, seeing how much the fans demand some sort of DLC, it would definitely be some more characters like Skull Kid, Ghirahim etc.
Or, it could just be some simple skins for the pre-existing characters.

I would like to DLC for another modes like Wolf Link! xD

Masahiro Sakurai said in his interview that Mewtwo was a experiment, if people liked the idea for smash dlc, there will be more. If not, say goodbye to Lucas and Wolf.

Talking about Wolf, I think Wolf by Star Fox would be great! haha

So,I don't need to tell you about how awesome Smash Bros. is. ;) It's one the bes fighting games I've ever played! And now,there's gonna be a new character coming via DLC:Mewtwo! :D So cool! But,I was wondering...if Mewtwo can come like that,could other characters be DLC too? I think so,it's possible,right? And if so,who would you like to be in?

Lucas maybe, would be nice

Reactions: Zekrom, P2.0 and Mikaya
I really hope Lucas gets in as DLC. Ness is my main, and Lucas would be my second main.

Reactions: P2.0 and Mikaya
@generalmeme72 and @SuperSonic1879 :I'd wish for Lucas as well.He was one the characters I rocked someone else's world in Brawl,so to speak. :hilarious: He may seem like he's weak,but that's how I drew them in,and unleashed my devastating PK combo attacks! :D

Snake.I didn't play much with him in Brawl, but I want as many guest characters as we can get :p

Reactions: P2.0
@Barmont :Me either,but I hope we do get some other guests as well.It was kinda fun seeing other characters from different platforms coming over to smash together, y'know? :3

Reactions: Barmont
Yeah @P2.0 , let's hope Bayonetta joins the fight *-*

Bayonetta??? :eek: Well,I hear a lot of characters people name to be in Smash,so I wouldn't be surprised if she was a shoo-in for DLC,lol.Hopefully with a good costume instead of the one she,er,usually wears on the battlefield.. :oops:

There's literally so many characters that could come to smash! I'm gonna take a long shot here... I would simply love seeing Banjo and Kazooie come to smash DLC :3 Now before you going telling me Microsoft owns Rare and blah blah blah, I already know that! It's just something I would like to see ;) maybe in the format as of how Duck Hunt Dog is played....Oh the possibilities!

Reactions: P2.0 and SuperSonic1879
@zekiebouy : :eek: I literally can't like your comment enough about Banjo-Kazooie being in Smash!!!! :eek: I loved playing the first two games a lot (I hate Microsoft for what they did to them.. :mad: ).They have a variety of different moves,it'd be perfect! :D Thanks so much for your input!

Reactions: zekiebouy
@zekiebouy : :eek: I literally can't like your comment enough about Banjo-Kazooie being in Smash!!!! :eek: I loved playing the first two games a lot (I hate Microsoft for what they did to them.. :mad: ).They have a variety of different moves,it'd be perfect! :D Thanks so much for your input!
Hey, no problem!:oops:;) I've had that idea of them being in smash for a while! They would just make a perfect fit!!
And I agree Microsoft killed them :mad::thumbsdown:

bit strange... but i want Enderman as DLC. I love Endermen a lot!
Microsoft RUINED their chance! Nintendo and Microsoft are rivals! :cry: :mad:

Back