• Start date
still shadow would make since he would have so many good specials

Reactions: P2.0
still shadow would make since he would have so many good specials
Dat Splatoon Fighter @P2.0

d92.jpg
@Nova:I'm so powerless before it! D:

Lucas maybe, would be nice

I really hope Lucas gets in as DLC. Ness is my main, and Lucas would be my second main.

@generalmeme72 and @SuperSonic1879 :I'd wish for Lucas as well.He was one the characters I rocked someone else's world in Brawl,so to speak. :hilarious: He may seem like he's weak,but that's how I drew them in,and unleashed my devastating PK combo attacks! :D

Snake.I didn't play much with him in Brawl, but I want as many guest characters as we can get :p

Not sure if this has already been addressed, but I'm going to say it anyway: these characters were cut for a reason. Lucas was merely a clone of Ness with a few different attacks and a different style, and was one of the least-used online characters. They have enough clones in Smash 4 as it is, there isn't room for another one, especially one that was already cut.

Snake was a third-party character, and he wasn't used enough in online matches to bring him back. Therefore, he won't be DLC either. Mewtwo was cut in Melee, but it was one of the most requested cuts to come back because people used him a lot and loved him in Smash (but in Melee, there was no way to tell who used what character the most often; and the Pokemon Trainer had been planned for Brawl, as well as Lucario, so they had to make a few Pokemon cuts). If these characters ever do return to the Smash series, it won't be in this generation.

@warbird1500 :Ouch,that stung... :dead: Oh well,but it's fun to think about,right? It makes us smile. :)

@warbird1500 :Ouch,that stung... :dead: Oh well,but it's fun to think about,right? It makes us smile. :)

But of course, there's always room to dream. It just isn't a likely character choice for DLC. I honestly believe that this fake Rayman leak that happened will become a real thing, with all of the positive hype and stuff. Just not sure if Ubisoft and Nintendo can get along long enough to make it happen.

Reactions: P2.0
But of course, there's always room to dream. It just isn't a likely character choice for DLC. I honestly believe that this fake Rayman leak that happened will become a real thing, with all of the positive hype and stuff. Just not sure if Ubisoft and Nintendo can get along long enough to make it happen.
Oh,that's true.Well,everyone did seem excited about Rayman being a character...maybe he's kept under hush-hush at Nintendo,like Mewtwo was before last year?

Reactions: Warbird
one DLC is official, the mewtwo one, it would be cool if they add stage packs with charakter, but i dont think that they will ad new gameplay mechianics. maybe more pokemons, and maybe a second milestones sheet (jk). and maybe they´ll ad secret stage secrets to the DLC´s

if smash bros had dlc their would be mewtwo, ice climers, daisy,dixy kong, shadow, lucis, and alot more peopke my personnel opinion

Well it is definitely possible for characters DLC but I really don't and wouldn't see any DLC for like gameplay happening nor would I think that it would happen to do very well in terms of it selling and people liking it . New stages do sound good but what happens if not many people buy it ? then it wouldn't be so very well . I personally think that DLC gameplat for Smash isn't so good or isn't so well in my opinion :/

Personally I preferred if they added more Mii Fighter classes, Cranky Kong, a Rhythm Heaven character, a character from a new or upcoming game, and Snake!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: EnderLord
I'd like to see more Pokémons, Tingle, some characters from Fantasy Life? Maybe a Monster Hunter too ^^

I really wouldn't really mind new DLC characrters that in fact I would love some new characters that appeared before and that would be really really cool . But well I guess they should be free but I am excited for the Mewtwo DLC which is very very cool so yeah I don't see why DLC is such a bad idea in fact it might really sell well and do very good in many terms and ways :)

Would like to see a Elite Beat Agents/Osu Tatakae Ouendan dlc stage.

Would love for them to add Snake back.....maybe some different power ups......totally crazy ones......like maybe Mario's Kart to run over your opponents. Maybe a few thrownback locations to some 8 bit games.....that are interactive.

if ssb4 had dlc they should add characters like tails knuckles shadow from sonic and bass protoman and some robot masters from mega man

bit strange... but i want Enderman as DLC. I love Endermen a lot!
Microsoft RUINED their chance! Nintendo and Microsoft are rivals! :cry: :mad:
well yeah that's true and i think i should be toad and wario's brother lauigi and a stage like a 3ds stage were you play in the screen of a 3ds. or wii u pad screen on the wii u version

and i wold want shadow knuckel's and of coure's amy for girls' i think they slould at daisy and dry bowser and maybe just just maybe Dr. EggMan i don't think so......,................................................... and some more mario pepole i think it was origanaly a mario base't game

Back