if smash bros had dlc

• Thread starter Pok_E 16
  • Start date
@Jeff The Killer :I actually would like to see what Midna could do,her fighting style from glimpses of Hyrule Warriors intrigues me.

@SmashBro :Ikr? Next to Marth,he was my favorite to take in adventure mode on Melee. :) He was amazing,I don't care what others think,he should be included!

@paceygym :Dewitt,huh? Well,with his twin shells that could double as boomerangs,AND dual blades?? Heck.Yes. :D.
@DarkLord :Yeah,seeing some characters from Uprising would be a nice touch too! I'm interested in the Gigantis character you mentioned. Wielding a scythe in battle could be neat. :3

@Nova :The bodyguard of Zelda...I see it,lol.I think she could work. ;) (Please use that giant sword!!!)
I want Monita still

@Eyeballz60 :8 Character Smash with Ice Climbers...16 characters on the field. O-O Well,that'd be a sight to see,lol.

@Nova :??? Are you talking about that talking Monitor from Nintendo Land? :eek:

@Nova :??? Are you talking about that talking Monitor from Nintendo Land? :eek:
Yeah!
360px-Monita.png

I want Monita in the game really badly!

Reactions: P2.0
If there was some dlc, I hope that there is more stages. I only have the 3ds version and there were a few stages. I understand why there are few stages but... I just want more stages. I really dont mind the characters because I dont use most of them. Well only when I am playing for fun. I really want to see some returning characters.

i personally would love to see the hunter from monster hunter make an appearance as a dlc character. i think he could either play like a mii fighter, where you could chose what weapon he would use, each with it's own specials, or his specials would all be different weapons. here is an example of the latter with the base customs:
neutral B: great sword charge slash
side B: either sword & shield or dual blades lunge attack
up B: insect glaive pole vault
down B: heavy bowgun assault mode or hammer charge attack

@Nova :Ahh,I see.Hmm..Well I guess given her abilities in Nintendo Land,one could cooperate them in Smash.It's possible,right? @Xcaliber :I never even thought of that! :eek: I've only played the demo version of the two games for 3ds,but I say they would easily get in as DLC! :D

@Nova :Ahh,I see.Hmm..Well I guess given her abilities in Nintendo Land,one could cooperate them in Smash.It's possible,right? @Xcaliber :I never even thought of that! :eek: I've only played the demo version of the two games for 3ds,but I say they would easily get in as DLC! :D
Ryu! Though I dint want any more 3rd party characters, so Tom Nook. He just throws bells at you....
But for real probably Pokemon trainer

@Nova :I did hear people wanted the Trainer back in.Maybe he'd be a shoo-in for DLC? :p

I would want Shovel Knight as a new DLC character, I would also love to see Roy return. Is it just me or I would rather have Eliwood from Fire Emblem 7 as DLC character more than Roy? Also, I want Saffron City, Yoshi's Story, PAC-Maze, and Fountain of Dreams as DlC stages. And I also want, Ms PAC Man as a DLC skin for PAC-Man, Mario in the Ice Flower suit, Ike when he's promoted in Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, Sonic Boom Sonic, Mega Man when he's using Black Hole Bomb, Robin's different hairstyles in FE:A, orange and white Yoshi, and Samus in her Phazon Suit as DLC skins

Maybe a Splatoon Fighter?

I really want a Snake DLC. I mained him in Brawl and Project M. His attacks are pretty powerful, and the mines are good. His up B hurts opponents in addition to being a reaaally good recovery in general. His side B in Project M was priceless, as it let you put your opponents to sleep and then you could walk up and sticky them with a mine :D

I really want a Snake DLC. I mained him in Brawl and Project M. His attacks are pretty powerful, and the mines are good. His up B hurts opponents in addition to being a reaaally good recovery in general. His side B in Project M was priceless, as it let you put your opponents to sleep and then you could walk up and sticky them with a mine :D

possibly more content like other DLC....

@Mega Tardigrade 853 : O-O Oh my floop,you've been thinking about this! :eek: That's a lot of content you'd like added! :D I love it! @Nova :Stahp teasing me with Splatoon!! ;-; You know I'd die if they got in!! @blinboy :Shoot,everyone wants Snake back in,lol.Well,I used him a few times,but I dunno,didn't do anything for me. :/ But if you guys want him in,sure,why not? :p I love a big roster!

Reactions: blinboy
Ryu! Though I dint want any more 3rd party characters, so Tom Nook. He just throws bells at you....
But for real probably Pokemon trainer
He/She should use Hoenn Pokemon this time :D He/She would probably look like Brendan or May :3

Snake feels to out of place imo >.>

bit strange... but i want Enderman as DLC. I love Endermen a lot!
Microsoft RUINED their chance! Nintendo and Microsoft are rivals! :cry: :mad:
i would play as him all day long one of my favorite mobs besides creeper

shadow would be awesome im a ginormous fan of the sonic series so i would die if he came as dlc

You guys realize half the people you want are never getting in, like ender man and Monster Hunter, right?

You guys realize half the people you want are never getting in, like ender man and Monster Hunter, right?
ik but its fun to imagine right?

Back