Mario Kart If You could Add Any Character to the Mario Kart Series, Who Would it Be?

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
RichGamerton

RichGamerton

Run Home To Mama Now
Towns Folk
I would personally add Rayman because he would be perfect for a wacky racing game like Mario Kart. Who would you add to the MK roster?

Capton Falcon.

hey rich

I think Cosmic Mario or Metal Luigi would be an interesting addition to the Mario Kart roster. Cosmic Mario because he's been in Mario Galaxy like Rosalina (maybe could be added as a DLC costume or something?), and Metal Luigi because Mario and Peach have metal forms available as of Mario Kart 8.

Top 10
10- King K. Roll: He is a classic DK rep. He could be in if they gave him a good 3D model and if they have an item for every character he could have Klaptrap. It dashes off to near racers and bites there kart to slow them down and weaken there turns.
9- Mecha-koopa: Most of you might be a little :meh:, but it's been in Mario as a toy character for a while now and deserves to race a car. His item could be explode where when a racer collides with him they spin out with a bomb explosion.
8- Toadsworth- Peach's royal toad could have a good race. He could use that car he drove with the winners in Double Dash. His item could be mushroom wheels were people that approach him from the sides would be bounced really far.
7- Captain Toad: Time for Adventure! He just stared in his new game Captain Toad Treasure Tracker. He could drive a wheeled starshroom or something like that. His item could be turnip where he throws a turnip to spin out racers. Can be used 10 times.
6- Goomba: Since the first Mario game he's been in around every Mario game let's let him drive a car. His item could be para wings were he speeds up and pressing item lets him jump to avoid upcoming hazzards.
5- Cosmic Mario: He could drive a cosmic car and soar past racers. He even raced you in Mario Galaxy. His item would be summoning a comet on the field around him to spin out near racers.
4- Dr. Mario: He could be allot like Mario, but have lower speed, yet higher traction. His item could be mega vitamin witch would spin out nearby racers and they go quick.
3- Hammer Bro.: So classic and the most annoying character ever.Deserves a chance forform Mario Kart. His item could be were he hurls three hammers to spin out players.
2- Dark Bowser: He would be allot like Bowser, but heavier and slower. His item could be were he hurls a thwomp to squish racers.
1- Shadow Mario: Yup another Mario, except this one attacks with paint and is not only another Mario, but an alternate form of Bowser Jr. his item would be where he creates a puddle of mud to slow down opponents.

Reactions: SuperCrazy, dnomy, 3823 and 1 other person
@SmashChamp Wow. A whole list! I'm impressed. And I definitely agree with King K. Rool. His temper that comes off as silly and his design will make him fit right in.

I would add pikachu in we need him

Reactions: dnomy
Ness or Lucas, they both would be light class. I think they would be great in MK! kinda random suggestions but it could work! xD

Lucario! :)

Captain Falcon of course!

I would like to see more characters from Donkey Kong's series like Cranky for example, I can imagine him throwing bananas or hitting someone with his walking stick, I think it would be funny. Another possible character would be dixie from the same series. There is still a character from the mario franchise that I don't think I have seen in a mario kart game and that is Goomba, it could be right if they added it, because they have already added Koopa, huh?

I would add the most popular characters on Nintendo like pit in kid Icarus and maybe some of the bad guys in some of the most popular Nintendo games and also in pokemon a few like Pikachu and scizor and more.

Link

I would love to have Fox Mcloud on mario kart 8.

Mario Kart 8 DLC is awesome, isnt it?

My list:
Samus
Palutena
Captain Falcon
Pikachu
Charizard
Mewto
Roy
Kirby
Jigglypuff
Shulk (I could finally feel it)
Drybone He isn´t in Mario Kart 8,right?(really liked his tank car on mario kart ds)
Dr.Mario
Piranha plant

I think any DLC packs with other Nintendo characters like Kirby and Metaknight, Fox and Falco, Pit and Palutena, Ness and Lucas, and many more.

Reactions: 4362
I would like to have Reggie in it too

Me I really like if it was the King of Goomba or the King of the Bomb :p

I know best!!!

Sonic!!!

Why do we leave Sonic.

Sega selled Sonic and All star racing and Sonic and All star racing transform.

Sonic is speed yes or no?

They need to do Sonic as a special character.

Sonic played at many Nintendo games

Super smash bros brawl, super smash bros for 3ds ans wii u, mario and sonic in olympics games etc...

This character should be in the next Mario Kart!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you can play as Link in Mario Kart 8 (if you pay some extra) I would like to see Zelda as a playable character too
Other characters I'd like to play as are Kirby, Samus and Pikachu

I personally would love Professor E. Gadd. He's a perfect fit for the roster.

He could ride in the Poltergust 5000 ^+^

KAIBI!!!!! It'b be so cool to finally have Mario invite Kirby to join his games. Imagine how dreat Kirby would be in Tennis, soccer, Mario Kart, Mario Party. It's just gotta be done! Especially with Kirby's limitless power abilitys. Nintend has so much more they need to do with Kirbym who's with me?

Back