Mario Kart If You could Add Any Character to the Mario Kart Series, Who Would it Be?

• Thread starter RichGamerton
  • Start date
i'd add the protagonist from Need for Speed series, that guy is sick! he won more races in 7 years than Michael Schumacher!
but since this is a cartoonic racing game, my choice IS Crash Bandicoot, level 4 speed, level 3 accelerating, and level 5 handing, his special power up: Electric Sphere can be use when he is in last and shock all racers for an entire lap, and Aku Aku gives him temporary invincibility, Plus, he is a Marsupial!

For a character already in the Mario Universe, I'd want to add in a Goomba. I don't know how he'd drive, but it would be fun to play as him. For a character not in the Mario Universe, I'd choose Ness. Earthbound needs more love, and having him as DLC would be perfect!

For a character already in the Mario Universe, I'd want to add in a Goomba. I don't know how he'd drive, but it would be fun to play as him. For a character not in the Mario Universe, I'd choose Ness. Earthbound needs more love, and having him as DLC would be perfect!
may i ask who is Ness?

may i ask who is Ness?
Ness is the protagonist in the SNES game Earthbound. It didn't sell very well, but has gained somewhat of a cult following. His popularity grew a bit after being included in Smash Bros. You can pay $700 for a copy of the SNES catridge of Earthbound, or getit on the Wii U for around $8.

Ness is the protagonist in the SNES game Earthbound. It didn't sell very well, but has gained somewhat of a cult following. His popularity grew a bit after being included in Smash Bros. You can pay $700 for a copy of the SNES catridge of Earthbound, or getit on the Wii U for around $8.
actually,it's $39 dollars for a copy of smash and $4 bucks for a SNES cartridge, anyway, thanks Garnet, Kupo.

Sonic the hedgehog would be awesome in Mario Kart. He could have his own kart or he could even run on his own!

I want to race as a Luma too! They're so cute and come from my favorite Wii games of all time!

It would be cool racing as some Pokemon like Greninja and Lucario too.

I think flash would be awesome.1-he isnt even a nintendo charecter. 2-he is amazingly fast

I would want Kirby and King Dedede...
I know everyone said Kirby, but King Dedede, you gotta admit that would be cool...
Oh, and Scargoon as the Medium driver.

Obviously Metal Gear Solid Snake. I think it would be funny because you know he would be a giant compared to the rest of the chracters and I can just imagine him riding in a cart he would have to reach between hiis legs because his legs would be too big for the kart so I just think it would look funny

I would choose Sonic. I mean it's pretty rhetorical. Mario and Sonic have their own crossover games for the Olympics. I wouldn't be suprised if he has his own DLC in the future. I also wouldn't be suprised if they have DLCs for all characters in games that had relation to Nintendo. Next thing u know, MK8 could end up being the DLC rip-off of Sonic and Sega All -Stars Racing.

I would want villager from Animal Crossing. Though Mariokart is a mario series game, villager would be my favourite character in the game. Also, Sonic and shadow would be great in the game too :).

Ummm also another character that i think would be cool or at least an item is Nabbit. He would be a ligh character and would be easy to bump but really fast faster than the average light character and as an Item he would work like boo's do stealing and opponents item but not only that but he would make them slow down which I know sounds OP but he would be a cool item/Character in MK.

but anyway yea, sonic, sonic needs an actual racing game, riders wasnt really killing it for me, but like common he's sonic! the fastest thing alive and he was no racing games
Ever heard of sega all stars racing? It's a really fun sega racing game, and it has a lot of sonic characters. I have a friend who has it.

I would enjoy seeing Darooch in Mario Kart 9. I know I'm in the minortity when I say he's my favorite Kirby character, having appeared in only two games, but would you just look at him! His look says it all: I'm awesome. I mean, since they deceided to start porting character from other franchises, they might as well. Speaking of which, I wouldn't mind seeing him in Smash bros. Darooch for Smash bros!

I would probably add shrek to mario kart because shrek is awesome. I know it is a weird character to add but I want shrek to be a character. I also know that shrek is not a video game character. I put shrek because you said that you can add any character to mario kart.

Not a Nintendo character but I would say Xemnas there needs to be more cross overs

Pikachu should be in Mario cart 7 because he is awesome and also have a Pokemon racetrack for the character also

I would probably add shrek to mario kart because shrek is awesome. I know it is a weird character to add but I want shrek to be a character. I also know that shrek is not a video game character. I put shrek because you said that you can add any character to mario kart.
Shrek is love Shrek is life

Boo/King Boo, or Kirby.
Honestly, almost any character lost in 8 would be great except for honey queen. Diddy Kong, Dry Bones, Bowser Jr...heck, ROB would be awesome to have back.
Also I say Kirby just because he's one of my favorite nintendo characters.

Reactions: dnomy
Because crossover DLCs are happening, I'm saying Kirby, Meta Knight, and Pikachu. Don't ask why I just think it's cool to see two spheres and a Pokémon driving a car around and throwing items at people. #Kirby4MK8.

Back