If You Could Live in any Video Game Character's Shoes Who Would it Be?

• Thread starter DarkXorius
  • Start date
DarkXorius

DarkXorius

One without a Heart
Towns Folk
Personally I don't really know, the Zelda games have some lengthy puzzles and the Kingdom Hearts games have lengthy boss battles, but awesome abilities and an interesting story line.

I can't decide, but my first choices would be the Hunter from the Monster Hunter series, "The New Kid" from South Park Stick of Truth or Rayman.

Either Luke from tales of the abyss, or Senel from tales of legendia

I would love to be link because he is full of adventure and he is super awesome.

KIRITO!!

Reactions: 3dsatackman
I would want to be either Link from the Legend of Zelda or Kirito from Sword Art Online (SAO)!

Link or Mario!!!!

Link :3
Hyaaah Hyaaah Hyaaah
^ that seems to speak for itself :p

Wasn't Clannad based off a game? I would love to be Tomoya (If he is the main character/player) in the Clannad game because I would love to be in the Clannad universe. Sorta boring, I know but getting to meet and know all the amazing characters in Clannad is like a dream come true :D

Reactions: DarkXorius
Wasn't Clannad based off a game? I would love to be Tomoya (If he is the main character/player) in the Clannad game because I would love to be in the Clannad universe. Sorta boring, I know but getting to meet and know all the amazing characters in Clannad is like a dream come true :D
Yea, a crappy game. Just like the crappy anime :D

Anyways, that's a tough question, since the only games I like have characters who are very messed up or die, or are messed up AND die, like James Sunderland (Silent Hill 2) and Nagito Komaeda (Danganronpa 2), and maybe even some characters who aren't in a sequel. Hmm, if I had to pick one, I guess it'd be the Pokemon trainer from Black.

Mike Tyson because he appeared in Punch out!

Link from The Legend of Zelda hands down.

Connor from Assassins Creed 3.

Dante - Devil May Cry!

Villager's from Animal Crossing, his life is so peaceful and happy. Plus, you can do sooo much stuff.

I would be mario if i could actually do it if not I would be shiek. AnwAys this site is great I will recommend this to my my friends

Sonic. I mean, you're a fast, charismatic, hedgehog with an awesome group of friends who's gone on plenty of amazing adventures. And not to mention, you have a super cute girl with the hots for you chasing you everywhere you go. How do you possibly pass that up?
rsz_1amy-sonic-the-hedgehog-31142308-640-480.jpg

At the peak of the Star Wars franchise hype, I would want to be a clone in any of the Star Wars video games.

Among Nintendo games, I would enjoy being in Mario Kart, racing as Toad.

I will surely choose villager life from aninmal crossing new leaf , everything seems to be so good and calm .
it is perfect place to spend life and there many things we can do in animal crossing new leaf

Actually even calem from pokemom x and y is not that bad but there are many bad organisation in that game which will hard to live in pokemon world :p

I woul be marth or link because ther adventures are good but one I would want to be the most is Kirby or king de de

Back