If You Could Live in any Video Game Character's Shoes Who Would it Be?

• Thread starter DarkXorius
  • Start date
I would be Ethan from Pokémon GS and HGSS

Reactions: Kakea
Sans/Papyrus.
Nuff said.
xD

Hm...difficult choice.

My immediate ideas are either Sonic, Link, or a Pokémon Trainer, most likely the one in X and Y.

Maybe Chell from Portal or Ratchet and Clank.

Navi hands down. I mean, who wouldn't want to be a retarded-annoying-ball-of-light-fairy-thing that no one likes? Plus, you get to experience Link's adventures and go on adventures yourself, but you wouldn't be in danger. I'd also be fine with Serena from Pokemon, I mean, who doesn't want their own Pokemon to own, and not just the game. It would be so fabulous that I would just explode and then pull myself together and then implode and create a black hole and destroy the very fabric of space and time!

Do I have to literally live in their shoes? Wouldn't that smell bad? And wouldn't I get crushed by the character's feet? What if I choose a character that doesn't wear shoes?

Jokes aside, I'd want to be a Pokemon Trainer. The lifestyle that comes with that title sounds fun. Travelling around the region with my cute monsters for companionship. Although, I'd stay in hotels when travelling. None of this camping in the woods nonsense.

Reactions: Kakea and DarkXorius
I kinda wanna be Steve a little too now, In creative mode he's
invincible and can create anything he wants in seconds.

I don't know if I would like to be in any character's shoes, as I'm not sure if I would have the physical ability to escape a Game Over...;). However, if I was able to use all of their powers (including that Game Over escape) I would probably be any of the Links form the Zelda series (except the one form Zelda 2).

Back