If You Could Live in any Video Game Character's Shoes Who Would it Be?

• Thread starter DarkXorius
  • Start date
Link, A Farmer from Harvest Moon or a Pokemon Trainer!

(I would say Saitama but there's no One Punch Man game yet :D )

Reactions: DarkXorius, BonnetteForever and Jeff The Killer
I would become a Pokemon Trainer because it must be great to get along with Pokemon, petting them (via Pokemon-Amie), and battle alongside them throughout the region.

You mean like wearing them? shrunken inside of them? or living out the roles of said main character? (Some clarity is needed here.)

Reactions: DarkXorius
You mean like wearing them? shrunken inside of them? or living out the roles of said main character? (Some clarity is needed here.)
Living as them, you being able to do what they do(albeit you probably won't make the exact same decisions :D)

Hands down I would have to say Vaan from Final Fantasy 12. Poor city boy urns into hero for a whole country. That would definitely be the most awesome of adventures lol.

I'd love to live as Pikachu (or any Pokémon) in the Pokémon games, because the trainers don't get to do the battles. :)

Not mention living as Pikachu in the Mystery Dungeon series would be great fun, though fighting legendary Pokémon would be terrifying.

Reactions: BonnetteForever and Kakea
If I was a video game character I would be (DRUM) (DRUM) (DRUM) the Sales Bunny from Nintendo Badge Arcade. He has the best job playing arcade games while talking to Miis. I can't think of any other video game character to be. Link and Mario can die on the journey. Peach and Zelda keeps getting kidnapped by some freak.

Reactions: Kakea
*packs my bags*
I'll send you a postcard from hyrule!

XD anyways I'd love to be link because then I could go one all sorts of adventures and meet new people and creatures!

Reactions: Kakea
I'd like to be Pokemon trainer like May or Dawn. Pokemon is my fave series ever. Training Pokemon, battling rivals/powerful gym leaders and obtaining pretty badges, travelling and exploring a range of different envoirnments and running into bad guys (and beating them/destroying their plans), making friends and of course taking on the Elite Four and the Pokemon Champion would be a dream come true! There are many secrets to uncover and legendary Pokemon to meet someday. <3

Reactions: Kakea and BonnetteForever
I'd love to be Samus. Who wouldn't want to exterminate a whole race of Metroids? Who wouldn't want to fight space pirates and blow up planets? Who I wouldn't want to be is probably Pit because I'd be tired out dodging and attacking enemy fire. That and it would be too much pressure taking on so many bosses in Boss Rush and man all the games he has been in are super hard. Plus it would be embarrassing to turn into an Eggplant or Shrimp.

I'd totally become the main character of Pokémon X (so, me, except I'm living in a Pokémon world). Beating gym leaders, then becoming champion everywhere I go and catching legendaries. I think I'd be a trainer of legend. I'd like to start in Kalos since the climate is nice and there fashion too. :p

Reactions: BonnetteForever and Kakea
Believe it or not, I would want to be Inkling (Not Sora :eek:)
Inkling can use all sorts of weapons and you could splat a place with your turf?Who would not want to paintball a place without getting in trouble?

I don't wanna be a main character, because they get involved in way too much for me >.> I'd say Tails. Staying back with the machines sounds good to me, and I can go all pew pew in my walker thing. Shadow would also be cool because he's oretty much immortal, can you survive from a fall from space onto the earth? And he's really powerful, so one of those two.

Kirby - I get to eat things and get powers. Who wouldn't want that?
Pokemon Trainer - I am probably gonna hate it for not being able to Soft Reset or IV Breed competitive Pokemon or shinies >.< (I feel like a scum for saying that)
Mario - Mushrooms are good for once. But your girl gets kidnapped like every month or so and it'll probably get annoying.
Sonic - I like fast
Yoshi - I think children are a hassle, so no >.<
Link - The girl doesn't even kiss you. You do all this stuff to save an entire kingdom and the girl doesn't properly reward you smh.
Ness - I would love me some PSI powers. At least I won't get homesick....
Lucas - For mother...

Yea pretty long, just a few I at first thought would be cool

Reactions: BonnetteForever and SmashChamp
sora his shoes look very comfy.

Reactions: DarkXorius and Robbie
I don't wanna be a main character, because they get involved in way too much for me >.> I'd say Tails. Staying back with the machines sounds good to me, and I can go all pew pew in my walker thing. Shadow would also be cool because he's oretty much immortal, can you survive from a fall from space onto the earth? And he's really powerful, so one of those two.
Shadow is the antagonist, he get's involved in a lot too you know.

Reactions: Kakea and SmashChamp
Godzilla (any Godzilla video game will do) because if I have to live inside the character's shoes, best if I have enough space for a bed and desk :p

Shadow is the antagonist, he get's involved in a lot too you know.
True xD

I'd be that side character that anyone rarely sees, or I'd be that one person in a sports game waving the flag on the sidelines

I think some of us live in Isaac's shoes.... :D

Reactions: DarkXorius and 18
Back