If you could rename Pokemon X/Y, what would it be?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
If you could rename Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, what names would you have chosen?

Pokemon 3 and Pokemon D

Reactions: Moon Rain
Pokemon Light and Sound or something.

Dawn and Dusk would have been nice, but its already taken by Digimon :p

I think they should have stuck to the Colors/Stones naming system.

Pokemon Light Version and Pokemon Dark Version. As tribute to the DemiKids games on the GBA, the best GBA games ever made in my humble and often contradicted opinion.

Pokemon Light Version and Pokemon Dark Version. As tribute to the DemiKids games on the GBA, the best GBA games ever made in my humble and often contradicted opinion.
Tales of Phantasia and Final Fantasy IV beat it by far :p

Tales of Phantasia and Final Fantasy IV beat it by far :p
That's what I was talking about. No one ever agrees with me. People always say DemiKids is a mediocre or awful game or most common of all, 'never heard of it' though it's of sentimental value to me.

That's what I was talking about. No one ever agrees with me. People always say DemiKids is a mediocre or awful game or most common of all, 'never heard of it' though it's of sentimental value to me.

I played it, and I did love it, but there were just better games.

But lets get back on topic.

I know they have been reserved for remakes so far, but I think that a 2-words name (like Fire Red/Leaf Green) would have been nice for these games. Like Topaz Dawn, or Amethyst Dusk :p

I played it, and I did love it, but there were just better games.
I know. It doesn't make things any less heartbreaking for me though. I just wish there was one person who loved DemiKids as much as I did. My eyes still grow damp wanting to watch the anime because I loved the game so much but never being able to watch even the first full episode - which was the only one that was subbed.

Pokémon Grey and Pokémon Cyan would be pretty cool names. I'm not sure what else it could have been called.

Yeah I agree with you all the Pokemon Light (X) and Pokemon Dark (Y). It would have been cool.

Probably Pokemon Graphite and Pokemon Malachite. I liked the color/stone type of naming, and when they came out with X and Y, I was more than a bit dissapointed and let down. :(

Probably Pokemon Graphite and Pokemon Malachite. I liked the color/stone type of naming, and when they came out with X and Y, I was more than a bit dissapointed and let down. :(

Didn't know about that fan game 0.0

Didn't know about that fan game 0.0
Same here, first time hearing bout it.

Pokemon Iwata and Pokemon Reggie :D JK , am I the only one that likes the current names? o_O

Pokemon Iwata and Pokemon Reggie :D JK , am I the only one that likes the current names? o_O

I like the current names actually :p

If you could rename Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, what names would you have chosen?
It's going to be either pokemon A and B or Pokemon Left and Right hehe like those names pretty funny though lol :)

Pokémon X and Y and probably Z are genius names.
but I wold also like it if the names were Topa version and Amythiste version because the two are very beautiful stones and the theme of this Gen is beauty .

Pokémon A and Z with AZ in the champion place.

I'll be honest, at first I thought the names were stupid and was wondering what the heck were they thinking. Now, I'm fine with the name because of all the references with that (chromosomes, XYZ affair, 3 axes, etc.)

Back