If you could rename Pokemon X/Y, what would it be?

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Pokemon Living Proof and Pokemon Dead Memories
That would be so flipping awesome.

I have got many names:
Pokemon upgraded
Pokemon: New dimension
Pokemon: A path to a new dimension
Pokemon: Decoded
Pokemkon: Recoded
Pokemon: Three Dimensions
Pokemon: 3D Levels
Pokemon 3D: A new adventure
Pokemon 3D: A new beginning
Pokemon 3D: Monsters unleashed
Pokemon: Unleashed
Pokemon: Mega Upgrade
<----[]Pokemon: 3D evolution[]---->

I have got many names:
Pokemon upgraded
Pokemon: New dimension
Pokemon: A path to a new dimension
Pokemon: Decoded
Pokemkon: Recoded
Pokemon: Three Dimensions
Pokemon: 3D Levels
Pokemon 3D: A new adventure
Pokemon 3D: A new beginning
Pokemon 3D: Monsters unleashed
Pokemon: Unleashed
Pokemon: Mega Upgrade
<----[]Pokemon: 3D evolution[]---->
You, sir are a mother fathering genius!

Reactions: Robbie and Limperakis
I would rename it Pokemon: Heavenly Light (X) and Pokemon: Abyssal Darkness. I think both names suit the general essence of Xerneas and Yvetal, which of course would still be the flagship Pokemon.

Pokemon X and Pokemon Y---> Pokemon Azure and Pokemon Crimson

Although, this has been stated above by @dwikrid, I'd still like to say why I chose these names. Xerneas has blue as its main color, and more specifically, Azure. Same goes for Yveltal. It has red as its main color, and specifically a Crimson color. Also, this can stick to the color and gemstone naming system for the Pokemon games. I admit, X and Y are already brilliant names. It's good to have a change from a regular game naming routine. Anyways, I like the names for Pokemon X and Pokemon Y. Although, I'd definitely like the names Pokemon Azure and Pokemon Crimson, if X and Y was planned to have a different name.

Reactions: dwikrid
Pokemon Life and Death :p

My vote goes for Sun and moon or something like that.:confused:

I guess you could go with A and B, the other two buttons on the 3DS, lol! No, I'm just kidding about that one. I've never played much Pokemon before, so I really don't know.

pokemon maY and pokemon maX :p Sorry I know the joke is old but I had to. Or I would go for something more generic like pokemon God blue and pokemon Devil red

Pokemon Xtreme and Pokemon Yontom. (I just picture it being read in an Japanese accent and it's perfect.)

I would rename X and Y as Pokémon Potato and Pokémon Tomato.The Legendaries are a Potato and a Tomato.Their typings are Potato is a normal and vegetable type and Tomato is a fire and vegetable type.Their attacks are Potato:Roll out,Growth,leech seed and its signature move is kawaii potato dance.Tomato:Flamethrower,Explode,Growth and signature move kawaii tomato dance.I hope everyone likes My opinion on how I would rename X and Y.

Reactions: 18
I personally think that the names are quite nice already since it matches the legendaries the most but if I had that opportunity to change the name , it would probably be like something like Pokemon Light and Dark , though mostly it sounds quite too similar to Pokemon Black and White :p

I think I would say Pokemon chair and Pokemon table. The legendary Pokemon in the two games are a chair and a table. Your rival is a spoon. And all the human beings are spoons. The typing/ moveset of the legendaries are:
Chair: Normal/ Furniture Sig move musical chairs.Other moves: Rollout, Fake out, Revenge.
Table:Normal/hard Sig move: A feast. Other moves: Helping hand, pursuit, Revenge.

It probably wound have worked for Nintendo but I would have wanted to call them Pokemon life and pokemon death or destruction. The legendarys have these powers. Xernious is the rainbow life dear that turns into a tree, and yveltal is the flying death bird thing that turns into a cacoon, but that's a little dark for Pokemon.

Pokemon mystic creatures x and y

Pokemon deer meat and bacon *o*, never let me post at 8am when i've been up since 4an and i'm hungry

To be honest I love all the Pokémon games and franchise. The Pokémon games were some of the best games I played growing up. XY were great. I loved Nintendo taking a risky step to try to enhance gameplay and graphics. Sure Gen. 6 didn't include the most new Pokemon, but do you see what they were working on? Instead of like every other game they tried to make a lot of new pokemon, they worked more on literally the NEXT GEN.

Hmmm I would name this Pokemon Light and Dark tooo because Pokemon X and Y just sounds really stupid and light and dark sounds like to different types of pokemon and xearnes represents like the rainbow and yveltal represents the darkness from the void o-o

Pokemon X-Ray and Pokemon Y-Pay? :rotfl: Maybe a color to continue the series of Pokemon names, so, Pokemon goldish-tan-with a touch of green and a hint of gray xD I can't actually think of anything that is good though :/

pokemon you cannot kechum at all

Back