If you found a 3DS game on the ground...

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
You're walking down the road and suddenly you discover a 3DS game on the ground. You pick it up and discover that it's a game that you always wanted. People are near by and there are kids all over the place.

What will you do? :sneaky:

I will throw it in the air like I just don't care! Pick it back up and wave it in the air so I could then share. Then take it back and place on the top of my head. Then take it all the way home and play the game in my bed!!!!

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Isabella
Skip it, because
Atrapitis.gif

Reactions: Reece and Isabella
I'll look around and check if I see a kid with a 3DS, I'll ask if he lost a game and what game it was :?
If not, then I'll just stick it in my pocket :?

Asking around would be too much trouble, and there's always the risk of the kids lying.

Reactions: Snivysaur
I'll look around for about three minutes to see if anyone is looking for it. If someone comes up saying it's theirs, then I'll give it to them (but being honest, I'll be disappointed that I couldn't get to keep it).
If no one is looking for it, then I'll think it's one of the luckiest days of my life and keep it.

Reactions: Memento Mori
I'll look around for about three minutes to see if anyone is looking for it. If someone comes up saying it's theirs, then I'll give it to them (but being honest, I'll be disappointed that I couldn't get to keep it).
If no one is looking for it, then I'll think it's one of the luckiest days of my life and keep it.

Well, I remember one guy found a really bad Wii game on the street. He picked and tried to play it...
*Region Lock*

(Back to topic) Well, something better is if the game has its Nintendo Club code unused.

id take it, sucks for whoever just left it on the ground and doesnt take care of their things ;) if they really wanted the game they wouldnt have just left it on the ground, itd be in a case kept safe or in the console.

id take it, sucks for whoever just left it on the ground and doesnt take care of their things ;) if they really wanted the game they wouldnt have just left it on the ground, itd be in a case kept safe or in the console.

But maybe the owner didn't notice it yet. A broken bag is an excellent example.

But maybe the owner didn't notice it yet. A broken bag is an excellent example.
True, but why carry around a broken bag? :eek:

True, but why carry around a broken bag? :eek:

Mmm... A plastic one broken by the corner of the 3DS game box?

Lol, all of you would pick the game up and already be on your way. Pshh that asking aroudn stuff haha. off to play it!

Reactions: Isabella and ErixSan
Lol, all of you would pick the game up and already be on your way. Pshh that asking aroudn stuff haha. off to play it!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh... :whistle:

Reactions: Memento Mori
Mmm... A plastic one broken by the corner of the 3DS game box?
Carrying your precious games in a plastic bag?! Like a grocery bag or whatever? That's just a recipe for disaster lol

Reactions: Lee Sin and ErixSan
I'll take the Club Nintendo code&and the cartdridge out and RUN!

What if it wasn't a game, but a 3DS console that you saw, abandoned on a bench? :p

What if it wasn't a game, but a 3DS console that you saw, abandoned on a bench? :p
Take it and RUN!and sell it!

- Check;
- If (it's a bomb)
{run away; close actions.exe}​
else
{pick it}
- If (it's a 3DS XL)
{keep it; close actions.exe}​
else
{sell it}
- If (I sold it)
{get money; buy "$50 eshop card" x5 }​
else
{gift it to my sister; close actions.exe}
- If (got "$50 eshop card" x 5)
{-Donate 1 to 3DS Pedia
- Buy Sonic Lost World;
- Buy The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds;
- Buy Mario & Luigi Dream Team;
- Buy Super Mario Bros;
- Buy Super Mario Bros The Lost Coins;
- Buy Super Mario Bros 3;
- Sonic The Hedgehog;
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2;
- Tails Adventures;
- Sonic Generations}​

Reactions: D4rkDragon, Reece and jandkas
- Check;
- If (it's a bomb)
{run away; close actions.exe}​
else
{pick it}
- If (it's a 3DS XL)
{keep it; close actions.exe}​
else
{sell it}
- If (I sold it)
{get money; buy "$50 eshop card" x5 }​
else
{gift it to my sister; close actions.exe}
- If (got "$50 eshop card" x 5)
{-Donate 1 to 3DS Pedia
- Buy Sonic Lost World;
- Buy The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds;
- Buy Mario & Luigi Dream Team;
- Buy Super Mario Bros;
- Buy Super Mario Bros The Lost Coins;
- Buy Super Mario Bros 3;
- Sonic The Hedgehog;
- Sonic The Hedgehog 2;
- Tails Adventures;
- Sonic Generations}​
Is that supposed to be some sort of coding?

Is that supposed to be some sort of coding?

Really... not, but looks like. This is a joke, because of that I wrote this in that way...

It would depend on the game though :D, if it is a crappy game then leave it. :wtf:

Back