If you found a 3DS game on the ground...

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I'd take it to a nearby information kiosk or a local business and turn it into management. I'm an advocate for what goes around comes around. :p

I'd take it to a nearby information kiosk or a local business and turn it into management. I'm an advocate for what goes around comes around. :p
Wow, that's pretty generous, unless the information kiosk person also has a 3DS lol.

Ask the bystanders around because its the honest thing to do, I will slip it in my pocket and walk away slowly (honestly speaking).

Reactions: ErixSan and Marc
It would depend on the game though :D, if it is a crappy game then leave it. :wtf:

What game would you leave on the ground? :p

A really bad game?

No and I was asking @jandkas what game would he leave on the ground if he just saw it randomly sitting there.

I'll take it.

Reactions: Marc
What game would you leave on the ground? :p
That game would be something like Turbo: Super Stunt Squad, which recently was publicized by the horrible graphics resembling something from the ds era, and just the general lack of effort put into making the game. Basically I hate cheap movie cash in games that fool children and parents into wasting their hard earned cash.

That game would be something like Turbo: Super Stunt Squad, which recently was publicized by the horrible graphics resembling something from the ds era, and just the general lack of effort put into making the game. Basically I hate cheap movie cash in games that fool children and parents into wasting their hard earned cash.

I can't believe Namco Bandai published that game. Usually it's the work of 3'D Distribution.
Also I hate companies like Monkey Bar Games who do that.

I can't believe Namco Bandai published that game. Usually it's the work of 3'D Distribution.
Also I hate companies like Monkey Bar Games who do that.
They are like LJN (AVGN reference) :D

Reactions: ErixSan

You could pick it up and then sell it somewhere for a little extra cash. ;)

yup, make a profit :)

yup, make a profit :)

Mmm... Without the box and manual, I don't think you will receive a lot of money. Maybe 5 bucks only.

Now that's an idea.

Mmm... Without the box and manual, I don't think you will receive a lot of money. Maybe 5 bucks only.
Pretty sure they sell for more, unless if it was a crap game.

Pretty sure they sell for more, unless if it was a crap game.

:D They're actually saying about sell the game if it's a crappy one.

If it's a good game (like Fire Emblem Awakening) and you sell it because you actually have the game, I think you can sell it for 15 bucks.

:D They're actually saying about sell the game if it's a crappy one.

If it's a good game (like Fire Emblem Awakening) and you sell it because you actually have the game, I think you can sell it for 15 bucks.
Maybe even 30!! :D

Maybe even 30!! :D

It's 40 bucks new, why I should pay a used one that price?

It's 40 bucks new, why I should pay a used one that price?
Supply and Demand, Fire Emblem was sold out everywhere where I lived and I had to buy it online instead :(.

Supply and Demand, Fire Emblem was sold out everywhere where I lived and I had to buy it online instead :(.

You guys can make good con mans/business men. :hilarious:

Reactions: jandkas
Back