If you found a 3DS game on the ground...

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
You guys can make good con mans/business men. :hilarious:

Don't speak to me, I don't want to steal to someone.

Reactions: Reece
:D They're actually saying about sell the game if it's a crappy one.

If it's a good game (like Fire Emblem Awakening) and you sell it because you actually have the game, I think you can sell it for 15 bucks.

If you have a little brother or sister, you can rip them off by charging a lot for the game. ;) You can do many things to get rid of the game and leave yourself with some green. :D

If you have a little brother or sister, you can rip them off by charging a lot for the game. ;) You can do many things to get rid of the game and leave yourself with some green. :D

I have a sister. Doesn't have 3DS. I don't let her touch my things...
(I said goodbye to my Dreamcast thanks to her)

But if I get a 3DS XL for me, I will gift my 3DS to her. :D

You sound like a very nice brother. :) Give it up for Eric! :D

Yes, he does. I wouldn't give my 3DS to my sister - after a DS and a PS2 (fixed now) and several controllers became victim I've learned my lesson :p - even if I bought an XL, not that I ever would buy one. :p

Mmm... Thanks? :p

Mmm... Thanks? :p

Why are you questioning my comment?! Lol! Thanks without the question mark was all that was needed. Thank you and goodnight. AHHHHHHHHHH! :D

Reactions: ErixSan

Good going, I wish I had older siblings like that they so selfish :banghead:

Good going, I wish I had older siblings like that they so selfish :banghead:

You have a selfish sibling?

Reactions: Reece
You have a selfish sibling?

Yes, I can't use their computers (sometimes), only if they feel sorry they will lend me it, my brother has a PsP 3000 and it is like 4 years old,recently it was lost and no one cared for it, I found it and I soft modified it so its really usable and he says its his own neither though he didn't care for it for the past year.:(

I'll look around and check if I see a kid with a 3DS, I'll ask if he lost a game and what game it was :?
If not, then I'll just stick it in my pocket :?

Asking around would be too much trouble, and there's always the risk of the kids lying.
That's exactly what I'd do too!

You're walking down the road and suddenly you discover a 3DS game on the ground. You pick it up and discover that it's a game that you always wanted. People are near by and there are kids all over the place.

What will you do? :sneaky:
I'll turn around and look around for around five minutes , yes I know I posted the word around 4 times , let my continue if a kid came to me and said it was his Game I'll gladly return fact : you all know that It was not yours to begin with. :)

What if it wasn't a game, but a 3DS console that you saw, abandoned on a bench? :p
That would be nice. I will probably take it if it is a 3DS XL, but other wise I will ignore it. And on the topic of the game on the ground, I will take it, and RUN.

Hmmmmm, well gosh, yeah um i think i would leave it there.... -_- of course I would pick it up! I mean seriously, youre saving yourself like 40 dollars and truth is, your never gonna see a single one of those people in your life most likely. If it was pokemon, theres no question. you pick that crap up

Reactions: 18
Hmmmmm, well gosh, yeah um i think i would leave it there.... -_- of course I would pick it up! I mean seriously, youre saving yourself like 40 dollars and truth is, your never gonna see a single one of those people in your life most likely. If it was pokemon, theres no question. you pick that crap up
I like your honesty :)

Something like this happned to me, and it was the Nintendogs for Nintendo DS, but i was alone in my school and no one there so i pick it up, and played a lot of it, i dont have it anymore, but i can say it was better than Nintendogs+cats to me the contests are different.

i would see if anyone had a 3ds/ds and would ask if they were missing a game and what it was, then if it was that kids game i would give it to them if not i would be happy with a free game

I'd check if it was playable, then check if it was worth having. If it's a bad game, I'd sell it. If it were good, I'd of course keep it. :p Though, if someone was looking for it, I'd give it to them. :)

ask around to see if anyone lost a game. If not, I'd just take it for myself. Who wouldn't? ;)

I would ask to see if its the other peoples game and then they'll get it then i'll cry myself to sleep

Back