If you lived in mario's world, who would you be? and why?

• Thread starter andrew92191
  • Start date
I would like to be Luigi he gets to do awesome parkour , and he sure has some awesome parkour skills :) but being Yoshi is not good you can't talk at all. o_O
Being Yoshi would mean being a legit dinosaur. He's the fan favorite for many so it wouldn't be too bad if one chose to be him lol (not to mention the variety of colors to choose from.. :p)

I'll be Luigi for some reason I think I can follow his role perfectly not to mention he's the most genuine charcter out there !
I'd be a Koopa Troopa with the blue shell. The blue shell looks cool.
so that explains the blue shell koopa on the site logo ;)

so that explains the blue shell koopa on the site logo ;)
Wow, I didn't notice that until now lol In any case though, it's a lot better than that Boo that was there a couple weeks ago around when I joined

would anyone be timpani (tipi the pixel) from super paper mario? if so why.

would anyone be timpani (tipi the pixel) from super paper mario? if so why.
Honestly, I can't think of a reason for why one would want to be Timpani from Super Paper Mario. In any case, she kinda sacrificed herself so if one wants to be dead then by all means one could choose her :p

Honestly, I can't think of a reason for why one would want to be Timpani from Super Paper Mario. In any case, she kinda sacrificed herself so if one wants to be dead then by all means one could choose her :p
omg @naagza SPOILERS I still didn't finish the game :D
but seriously if she really sacrificed herself that would make her a very unique character for the mario serie, a charcter worth choosing for this thread !

omg @naagza SPOILERS I still didn't finish the game :D
but seriously if she really sacrificed herself that would make her a very unique character for the mario serie, a charcter worth choosing for this thread !
Wait really? Oh, I thought a bunch of people already did because the game was released like over 5 years ago xD Eh, the sacrifice may not actually be a sacrifice because she could still be alive, but just in some different dimension.

Wait really? Oh, I thought a bunch of people already did because the game was released like over 5 years ago xD Eh, the sacrifice may not actually be a sacrifice because she could still be alive, but just in some different dimension.
Yeah many people did finish the game actually, but I bought the wii not long ago ( 1 year ) and I am still trying to complet some of the games. now I can't wait to reach that part of Super paper mario !

Yeah many people did finish the game actually, but I bought the wii not long ago ( 1 year ) and I am still trying to complet some of the games. now I can't wait to reach that part of Super paper mario !
Ah ok, best of luck there. Although wouldn't it have made sense to get a Wii U instead as the Wii U has backwards compatibility with Wii games?

Ah ok, best of luck there. Although wouldn't it have made sense to get a Wii U instead as the Wii U has backwards compatibility with Wii games?
I just got one for a cheap price and also theres some games on the gamecube that I didn't try and I interseted in ( my gc is broken so ...), the wii U can wait for a year or so by that time I would be ready for its upcoming gems !

I just got one for a cheap price and also theres some games on the gamecube that I didn't try and I interseted in ( my gc is broken so ...), the wii U can wait for a year or so by that time I would be ready for its upcoming gems !
Ah that makes sense. Yeah, if the GC is broken then completely understandable why you'd go for Wii instead of Wii U (since Wii U doesn't offer Gamecube backwards compatibility but rather only Wii backwards compatibility). Yeah, maybe Nintendo will make a console in the future that's backwards compatible with Wii U, so you never know your choice may have been a smart one

Ah that makes sense. Yeah, if the GC is broken then completely understandable why you'd go for Wii instead of Wii U (since Wii U doesn't offer Gamecube backwards compatibility but rather only Wii backwards compatibility). Yeah, maybe Nintendo will make a console in the future that's backwards compatible with Wii U, so you never know your choice may have been a smart one
the wii u will stay for while, I have to just wait for a year to finish some games and then upgrade but if nintendo releases the gamecube in the Virtual Console I'll upgrade instantly !

the wii u will stay for while, I have to just wait for a year to finish some games and then upgrade but if nintendo releases the gamecube in the Virtual Console I'll upgrade instantly !
They don't have much plans for GameCube Virtual Console. Only few GC games like Smash Bros. Melee are planned to be added at this point

I would like to be Mario or Luigi just because I have always liked them.
of course I would be Mario, HE IS EPIC, but from my personality I would probably be luigi ._.

of course I would be Mario, HE IS EPIC, but from my personality I would probably be luigi ._.
There's nothing wrong with being "The Great Luigi" :p To be honest, Luigi actually is better than Mario in various things like jump height

xD Same here, if I had a choice to be chosen personality wise I would be Luigi, the brother that no one likes really, Mario is the famous one >.<

xD Same here, if I had a choice to be chosen personality wise I would be Luigi, the brother that no one likes really, Mario is the famous one >.<
uhh people like Luigi (some moreso than Mario). It's the Year of Luigi for crying out loud. Think about it...was there ever a Year of Mario? :p

I'd be a shy guy. Pretty sure I'm mysterious enough for the role. ;)
Yes!I would also Be shy guy
Resons
  • I am short just like him:whistle::giggle::D:p
  • I love his little mask that he wears:ninja:
  • He dosen't weigh that much(Jus like me!)
  • And i love the Noise he makes!!:rotfl::):hilarious::woot::D

Yes!I would also Be shy guy
Resons
  • I am short just like him:whistle::giggle::D:p
  • I love his little mask that he wears:ninja:
  • He dosen't weigh that much(Jus like me!)
  • And i love the Noise he makes!!:rotfl::):hilarious::woot::D
lol yeah shy guy is a legit character. I remember that in Paper Mario (I think it was that game) they even had a Shy Guy general as a boss

Lol, all the characters in the Mario World are stupid, but i would like to be Princess Peach, she is the most cute and adorable character in the Mario World i think i would have a lot of fun talking to Mario to XD.

Back