If you lived in mario's world, who would you be? and why?

• Thread starter andrew92191
  • Start date
Lol, all the characters in the Mario World are stupid, but i would like to be Princess Peach, she is the most cute and adorable character in the Mario World i think i would have a lot of fun talking to Mario to XD.
Not all the characters in Mario World are stupid lol For example.....Fawful is legit. I mean, he has chortles, he has fury, he has it all :p (if you haven't played Bowser's Inside Story or Superstar Saga, you won't get the references)

Toad! I love toad, he is really fast and he is a mushroom... I love mushrooms, Lol I just want to be in Mario's world period but Game Over would kinda suck... I hope if they ever build something to let you play in Mario's world you won't die IRL when it hits game over

Toad! I love toad, he is really fast and he is a mushroom... I love mushrooms, Lol I just want to be in Mario's world period but Game Over would kinda suck... I hope if they ever build something to let you play in Mario's world you won't die IRL when it hits game over
I'd doubt that they'd make you die IRL if you got a game over in such a thing. If they did, Nintendo would face a lot of lawsuits on charges of intentional mass homicide :p

I'd be myself, Luigi. If I had to be someone else, I would be a Nommon from Somnom Woods in Dream Team. They are quite amazing.

I'd be myself, Luigi. If I had to be someone else, I would be a Nommon from Somnom Woods in Dream Team. They are quite amazing.
lol what are the Nommon from Somnom Woods like? Hilarious name, but I haven't played the game yet so I'm kinda curious what kind of creatures those are

Antasma.

I would haunt Luigi's dreams in his mansion.

lol what are the Nommon from Somnom Woods like? Hilarious name, but I haven't played the game yet so I'm kinda curious what kind of creatures those are
They are little mole creatures, but they don't think they are moles. They are kinda like Oho Jees from Superstar Saga
Antasma.

I would haunt Luigi's dreams in his mansion.
You're mean. Although this means I get to destroy you. Muahahahaha

You're mean. Although this means I get to destroy you. Muahahahaha

Wow, spoiler alert. :nailbiting:

It's not really a spoiler alert because barely anyone (myself included) will be able to figure out what it means and in what context it what said xD I'm assuming it's an Antasma quote or something?

lol The only other alternative would be Mario & Luigi being destroyed. Very unlikely that would happen.

lol The only other alternative would be Mario & Luigi being destroyed. Very unlikely that would happen.

I thought Daisy destroyed Yellow Toad. You ruined it for me.

I thought Daisy destroyed Yellow Toad. You ruined it for me.
Actually a Nommon eats a magical mushroom that makes him super sized, and he destroys Bowser, Antasma, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toadsworth, and everyone else.

Actually a Nommon eats a magical mushroom that makes him super sized, and he destroys Bowser, Antasma, Mario, Luigi, Peach, Toadsworth, and everyone else.
I think thosev are called Mega Mushrooms.

Did Monty Mole survive? :c

I think thosev are called Mega Mushrooms.

Did Monty Mole survive? :c
No, he ended up crushing the island and he drowned.

Well I'd be Tatanga. I'd show up twice and never return because I don't care for the Mario World that much.

I would be Nommon and crush everyone, conquer the Mario world , get married with Peach and eat mushrooms as breakfast :D

I would be ToadsWorth. He is an old man lol and he's british... But still, he's a toad, right? He justs sits around following Peach and being weak... but he does sometimes entertain me :D
I'm British... :D

I would be the Hit It Snifit host from Paper Mario: Sticker Star. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Tri-force64
I guess everyone wants to be in the shoes of Mario at least once. I would also like to be Yoshi for a day since I wonder what the world looks like through his eyes (and how he makes his eggs lol). I'd also like to be Bowser just so I can get the feeling of being an evil, hated turtle for once.

I don't think I'd ever want to be Yoshi. I mean, think about it – you'd have to carry an overweight plumber around on your back, who's willing to sacrifice you at a moment's notice if it means he can reach a ledge that's a little too high to jump on. He hits you over the head until your tongue protrudes so you can pick up objects you would otherwise have no intention of carrying (yes, Super Mario World, it was pretty noticeable). He makes you go wherever he goes; you're subject to his every whim, and never seem to escape danger. You are no longer free.

...and just when you think your miserable life of bondage is over, you're reborn in an egg that conveniently hatches near that odious plumber. The torture never ends.

Last edited:
Reactions: EstebanTill2
Yoshi is pretty swag. Green is my favorite color and yoshi is green
If I was yoshi I would fly away to another land. Anyone would get sick of being used a
Like a horse by a plumber

Back