If you lived in mario's world, who would you be? and why?

• Thread starter andrew92191
  • Start date
@Lexi.D hahah that's so funny, you just described it like it really is hahaha. Anyway I think I would be Mario because I am quite similar to him, I mean, I have a large belly that resembles him but I don't wear a moustache, instead I wear a goatee. Anyway I like the idea of going in a quest through different places just to get what you most love, your princess, that's a heck of reason for being Mario I think heheh
@Yoshi ;)

Reactions: Yoshi and Lexi.D
Rosalina, she's a better princess than Peach and Daisy. She has out-of-this-world powers/abilities, and I like to use her in MK titles that she's playable in. Mother of the Luma's! ^.^

Reactions: 3823
I would want to be one of the heroes in the game like Mario or Luigi just going on adventures and saving princesses and you know just have fun while you do it or maybe a Yoshi just hanging or flying around in peace.

I'd be either Yoshi or Bowser Jr.
Yoshi: He's got a big appetite and sure can eat allot, and i'm sure he enjoys it, I enjoy eating lots of food too ( yesterday had 5 bowls of macaroni! )
Bowser Jr: I'm quite persistent..... He always striked something to me....like using all this tech to try to crush Mario, GEE his tech is strong ( Took me 6 tries to beat Doomsday :sorry: ) and I am decent with technology.

I would definitely be Yoshi since he has a huge appetite and I could eat all of what I want! ^-^ Yum! And then I could get away weird powers depends of what I eat, like a red koopa, I produce fireballs from my mouth :p and when I digest the food, I produce eggs and shoot them to my emerys!

I would be yoshi because he's a dinosaur, the only one in the series(I think bowsers a turtle, not a dinosaurr) and i like dinsouars, so i think id fit the role of one pretty well. Also, im pretty happy most of the time like yoshi, and one more thing. Like yoshi, i have the hops. I can touch the ceiling in my house, i think it's eight feet, and I'm barely 5 feet tall. Also, i like dinosaurs.

I'd be Bowser; good appetite, mean and strong with a pretty dumb sense of humour. Suit's me right? His sarcasm and grumpiness... also loads of soldiers who totally idolise you and cheer your name when they see you, they're even prepared to die for "the king of awesomeness" for no other reason that even though your mean they love you. Well, Bowser is quite protective to his guys in the no-one-but-me-can-hurt-them sense. (For those ho don't know where I got the info from, go play Mario and Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story, it's great.:D)

Luigi, who wouldn't HIS YEAR NEVER ends! and I mean he's fought Ghosts and stuff Plus Luigi is better than Mario when it comes to Health in the M&L series but really I can relate with Luigi like we both hate scary stuff are nervous around women and are both quite the same person plus that Stache is just TO DAMN KAWAII!:p

Captain Toad/general Toad/Toadsworth. Captain Toad is always ready for adventure, and his adventures look pretty darn fun! Scary at times, I suppose, especially when his girlfriend gets kidnapped, but..it'd still be fun! (And look at all of that treasure he finds..)

It was the job of the Toads to keep Princess Peach safe. Though they never really did a great job, I would be like a Secret Service Toad. It's my job to keep her safe, I'm gonna be with her at all times! Also, I've said this before, but Toadsworth is very uncredit and underappreciated. Isn't he like the Grandfather Toad? He's responsible for EVERYONE's safety!

I'd be Rosalina like @Mikaya had said. She's obviously better than Peach and Daisy, and has prettyful hair. She also has some powers that I'm not aware of because I didn't play SMG >.> I would be the queen of the world and send my luma out to beat up bowser.:sneaky:

Reactions: Mikaya
id be blue shell paratroopa

I would definitely be Nabbit. He's invincible, fast, and has a lot of stolen good powerups!

When I was younger, I would always switch between Yoshi and Luigi for the character I used. I guess I'll go with Luigi. Mario gets the spotlight but I'm still doing work in his shadow.

I have a twin brother and he seems to be a little more popular than I in school (not by much but for the sake of this) I am putting in more work than him in the shadows.

I would be Yoshi because YOLO. Just kidding, I would be Yoshi because I would have a great big tongue to slap enemies with. I would also have weak flying abilities to do some real hardcore parkour around the Mushroom Kingdom. Being Mario's friend would also be cool, but helping him eradicate the entire Goomba species and collect Koopa shells would be a horrible thing to do against PETA . :rotfl:

I would be Mario cause he's awesome

I would like to be Yoshi to eat everything I see! xD

Back