Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bracket Updated.
@Kon, your next opponent is @Marc , get in contact with each other and battle. :3
*Gives @rawrrie a Fennekin cupcake*

Reactions: Hikki and 3823
Hey @Vii I really want to battle, its just that @Superbossboo hasn't been on since 10 minutes before we were going to battle on monday.

What's up with all my opponents mysteriously dissapearing? °~°

Hey @Vii I really want to battle, its just that @Superbossboo hasn't been on since 10 minutes before we were going to battle on monday.

What's up with all my opponents mysteriously dissapearing? °~°
Oh whoops sorry, I couldn't really go on. I'll be available for sure now, just send me a message via our PM

Reactions: PalD2
@Ramphy hasn't replied to any of my PMs yet -_-
Fixed it lol

Last edited:
Reactions: DJFoxx84 and Hikki
I had my battle with @Kon a moment ago but I think he disconnected at the end. I still had 4 Pokemon while he only had two on the field. His Salamence was stuck in Draco Meteor with its SP ATK lowered multiple times and his Scrafty was the only other Pokemon remaining (faked out on my protect then disconnect). I had a fairy to OHKO it tho, :wacky:

I had my battle with @Kon a moment ago but I think he disconnected at the end. I still had 4 Pokemon while he only had two on the field. His Salamence was stuck in Draco Meteor with its SP ATK lowered multiple times and his Scrafty was the only other Pokemon remaining (faked out on my protect then disconnect). I had a fairy to OHKO it tho, :wacky:

Assuming @Kon has disconnected without explaining to Marc what happen (if it was an internet issue or not) means @Marc will get the win.

Bracket Updated.

I ended up winning my battle against @Ramphy. His team was very intimidating, and consisted of some very strong and tactical pokemon. Thanks for battling with me @Ramphy, it was very fun:p

I ended up winning my battle against @Ramphy. His team was very intimidating, and consisted of some very strong and tactical pokemon. Thanks for battling with me @Ramphy, it was very fun:p

Bracket Updated.
*Gives @Ramphy a Fennekin cupcake*

We are so close to finishing this tournament!! :3

Reactions: DJFoxx84
I won, but superbossboo was fun to battle against

I agree with that.

*Gives @Superbossboo a Fennekin cupcake*

Bracket Updated.
@PalD2 , your next opponent is @Trainer Red
Please get in contact with each other ASAP!

We can battle now :) or anytime this weekend thats good for you too pal

Is this still happening?

I don't have an opponent yet. I'm waiting for @Ike and @Charizard1710 to finish their battle

I don't have an opponent yet. I'm waiting for @Ike and @Charizard1710 to finish their battle
And I'm waiting for the winner of that match and for DJ to have their battle =P

Reactions: DJFoxx84
Still waiting for Red and PalD e.e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back