Closed Ignited Light - Doubles Battle Tournament

• Thread starter Vii
  • Start date

Should this be seasonal? (Each tournament will be different each season..)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was, I forgot W-Rotom had Will-O on his set xD ah well ill do better next time.
Poke freak Brought
Swampert
Mega-Mawile
Togekiss
Dusclops
Magmortar
Bronzong

Poke freak Brought
Swampert
Mega-Mawile
Togekiss
Dusclops
Magmortar
Bronzong
Ramphy brought
?
?
?
?
?
?
Win it for me buddy!

Ramphy brought
?
?
?
?
?
?
Win it for me buddy!
I'm never gonna use those pokes in any other match...:):rotfl::p. Never use two same teams in a tournament-Ramphy 2015

Time to get breeding again:vomit:

Bracket Updated.
@Ramphy , your next opponent is @DJFoxx84 . Please get your battle done ASAP. Thanks.

Bracket Updated.

@Ramphy , your next opponent is @DJFoxx84 . Please get your battle done ASAP. Thanks.
Don't I get a fennekin cupcake? They sound so good ;~;

Don't I get a fennekin cupcake? They sound so good ;~;

Oops. :p *Gives 2 Fennekin cupcakes*

Haha suckers I get two!! But are you sure they are edible >.<

Haha suckers I get two!! But are you sure they are edible >.<
As edible as the Subs you serve to your Boss.

As edible as the Subs you serve to your Boss.
Haha just two more days mwuhaha!!

Ok whenever you're ready @Ramphy

Ok whenever you're ready @Ramphy
You guys should talk over PM and discuss a date and time you can meet up using the 3DS Pedia clock on the index page.

Reactions: DJFoxx84 and Vii
@Vii , I've been active and ready to battle this whole week, you already know what happened. .-. Kon is putting his team together again. If school starts and I become inactive and we don't finish our battle, the coin flip will be unfair ;~;

@Vii , I've been active and ready to battle this whole week, you already know what happened. .-. Kon is putting his team together again. If school starts and I become inactive and we don't finish our battle, the coin flip will be unfair ;~;

I'm sorry. I'm aware, but @Kon , should have read the rules. I just would like to get this battle done so we can continue. ;~;

You guys should talk over PM and discuss a date and time you can meet up using the 3DS Pedia clock on the index page.
Oh sorry. Great idea:p

Sorry I had like 3 teams put together and some violated the rules and 1 violated the XY game... I should be able to battle today, so sorry for the inconvenience I caused, I've also been extremely busy and I did not know that this (referring to my busyness) would happen.

Last edited:
@Vii I'm waiting on charizard to respond to the convo... I haven't so much as heard from him ; . ;

@Kon won against me. Twas fun >.<

Reactions: Hikki
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back