Indian Nintendo users helpless

• Thread starter Robbie
  • Start date
Ikr? It's such a pain travelling to grey markets and getting the game. And most of the time, you might not even find it.

Reactions: Espeon
Ikr? It's such a pain travelling to grey markets and getting the game. And most of the time, you might not even find it.

Yup, :(

that is an immense pain. man, that sucks some butts. very unfair. :(

Living in India is not that bad. I just get eshop codes from Play Asia and buy stuff off the eshop. Theres just no games in the stores.

Living in India is not that bad. I just get eshop codes from Play Asia and buy stuff off the eshop. Theres just no games in the stores.

What about d European or Canadian e-shop cards? They r not available online :( .Maybe European but not Canadian :(

I believe American eshop cards would work with a Canadian 3DS.

I believe American eshop cards would work with a Canadian 3DS.

Nope.Those who have registered Canada in their 3ds,American e-shop cards would not work.

Then why don't you register it to the US? The games won't be region locked so you'll be able to play them on your 3DS

Then why don't you register it to the US? The games won't be region locked so you'll be able to play them on your 3DS

Then the 3ds/NNID will delete all my saved data of games as well as Digital games :(

What about d European or Canadian e-shop cards? They r not available online :( .Maybe European but not Canadian :(
Well my 3ds is from NA so i just get codes from Play Asia.

I buy all my 3ds games from flipkart

I buy all my 3ds games from flipkart

Yeah a 40$ game for 70$.Well done.

Well my 3ds is from NA so i just get codes from Play Asia.

There is nothing NA.If you say the cards from Play Asia work then you must have added an American state in your 3ds.Its only NA in Physical copies or Download codes.As for the E-shop cards,there are 2 types in NA(or maybe 3,IDK) American and Canadian.

Is there no way to save all your games onto the SD card or something and switch to an American state? Otherwise I don't see any easy way out apart from paying almost double for the games.

Is there no way to save all your games onto the SD card or something and switch to an American state? Otherwise I don't see any easy way out apart from paying almost double for the games.

Nope :( ,hence the title :(

Well i was living is the USA when I bought my 3ds so i guess that's why codes work.

Well i was living is the USA when I bought my 3ds so i guess that's why codes work.

Where do you live now? Also you must have added a US state while turning on your 3ds for the first time.Or later on

Where do you live now? Also you must have added a US state while turning on your 3ds for the first time.Or later on
I live in India now. I think I added California as a state.

I live in India now. I think I added California as a state.

Where in India? I live in India too.Lets follow each other.

I live in Tamil Nadu.

Back