Indian Nintendo users helpless

• Thread starter Robbie
  • Start date
We don't have nintendo in Thailand either, but many people import them and sell them in shopping malls. We don't have anything like gamestop, we only have local game shops. These are usually more pricey than buying online as well.
So what I do is bidding from ebay or buy the game from PlayAsia (with free shipping).

Same here but d difference is that we have to pay a very high tax to import.

Same here but d difference is that we have to pay a very high tax to import.

We do too, but I tried to be sneaky by marking it as gift or buying only 1 at a time which seems to slip through the custom.
Guess it is worse in India though.

We do too, but I tried to be sneaky by marking it as gift or buying only 1 at a time which seems to slip through the custom.
Guess it is worse in India though.

Sure is........they also sometimes break the tracker and throw it away I guess.I saw a guy on a forum that said that he avoided tax but they pinched the tracker and the product could not get to him.The next time he ordered he was charged with little tax and had his package be delivered to his office......this way it was fine.

I'm an indian but I don't live in India,i'm an East Indian if you know what I mean,plus my country sells pokemon games at very high prices like one of my friends bought y for 20,000 Guyana Dollars that is like 100 US dollars.Plus I don't think ORAS even released in my country and even if it did I'm sure I wouldn't get it,i only got x cuz my bro when to US and got it for me .Indians everywhere are suffering .

I'm an indian but I don't live in India,i'm an East Indian if you know what I mean,plus my country sells pokemon games at very high prices like one of my friends bought y for 20,000 Guyana Dollars that is like 100 US dollars.Plus I don't think ORAS even released in my country and even if it did I'm sure I wouldn't get it,i only got x cuz my bro when to US and got it for me .Indians everywhere are suffering .

Yup, but not only Indians,others too....

I am also in:p

That is literally the worst thing that probably has happened in Nintendo history! Most people can't just go and buy a game that is priced at 100 or more when its not supposed to be, and if they want to give a child it as a Birthday gift or something, they have to travel a lot of miles/kilometers jsut to get there! Nintendo would also have MUCH more slaes if they were just nicer :(

Reactions: Danny and Robbie
Wow that was pretty a bad thing that time ._.
Sometimes I wished that Nintendo would be fair equally to all countries not only North America such as European Club Nintendo . So hopefully someday maybe things will change but its really kinda maddening and sad for other non NA users to be left out in different ways

Reactions: Danny and Robbie
That is literally the worst thing that probably has happened in Nintendo history! Most people can't just go and buy a game that is priced at 100 or more when its not supposed to be, and if they want to give a child it as a Birthday gift or something, they have to travel a lot of miles/kilometers jsut to get there! Nintendo would also have MUCH more slaes if they were just nicer :(

Wow that was pretty a bad thing that time ._.
Sometimes I wished that Nintendo would be fair equally to all countries not only North America such as European Club Nintendo . So hopefully someday maybe things will change but its really kinda maddening and sad for other non NA users to be left out in different ways

Totally agree with you guys. .-.

Robbie when did you make this group!!

Robbie when did you make this group!!
huh? Its not a group :p I know its a matching name :p

Reactions: Ashkil
Back