Indian Nintendo users helpless

• Thread starter Robbie
  • Start date
You need an American credit card to get codes form Gamestop.
Yeah, you are right. :p But, you can also pay by Paypal. So, I completely disagree with your statement.

Last edited:
You can! Check out their official site. :)

Wait, Gamestop or Playasia also you said you dont have any games.liar :sneaky:

Also how old r u? 133?(lol,correction 13?)

Add: Also will paypal work on canadian websites?

Last edited:
Wait, Gamestop or Playasia also you said you dont have any games.liar :sneaky:
Its about Gamestop and Yeah, I don't have any games for 3ds right now expect one BUT I know those site really very much since I also order other games too. :D

Also how old r u? 133?(lol,correction 13?)
I am not 13. :p

Also should paypal work on canadian websites?
I don't know about it, but it works in GameStop.

The paypal? can it work on CAN Gamestop?

Also if not 13,then what? :p

The paypal? can it work on CAN Gamestop?

Also if not 13,then what? :p
In my opinion, yes it will work. :)

Also, I don't want to tell my age here. :D

In my opinion, yes it will work. :)

Also, I don't want to tell my age here. :D

Private message? :D

I feel sorry for people living in India. Someone from India should go over to a nintendo office and make a massive complaint

I feel sorry for people living in India. Someone from India should go over to a nintendo office and make a massive complaint
I don't think Nintendo cares about countries like India honestly.

I don't think Nintendo cares about countries like India honestly.

Then Nintendo is just being racist. They should care about the entire world, not just the most richest and populated countries

Then Nintendo is just being racist. They should care about the entire world, not just the most richest and populated countries
If you look at it from a business point of view, it does make sense. I really do wish they would officially come to India but I see why they don't.

If you look at it from a business point of view, it does make sense. I really do wish they would officially come to India but I see why they don't.

That's true..I sorta see why they don't now you mention it but still..I bet there are tons of people in India who would buy a 3DS and games for it.

That's true..I sorta see why they don't now you mention it but still..I bet there are tons of people in India who would buy a 3DS and games for it.
Definitely lots. Not as much percentage of the population as in the US or Europe but then again India has so many people I'm sure any famous company that gets in will get a pretty good response.

Definitely lots. Not as much percentage of the population as in the US or Europe but then again India has so many people I'm sure any famous company that gets in will get a pretty good response.

yes,like Bugatti.They thought they would sell like 1 or 2 in the country while they got 6 orders from 1 state only.

i read a news article 2 months ago that said Nintendo is making a very cheap console for low marketing countries which includes India and China

i read a news article 2 months ago that said Nintendo is making a very cheap console for low marketing countries which includes India and China

Ya I read that too.........

But first they do need to set up their 'market'.

But first they do need to set up their 'market'.

Yup.................

We don't have nintendo in Thailand either, but many people import them and sell them in shopping malls. We don't have anything like gamestop, we only have local game shops. These are usually more pricey than buying online as well.
So what I do is bidding from ebay or buy the game from PlayAsia (with free shipping).

Back