Interested in being part of the events team?

• Thread starter 18
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since I was unable to successfully send an email to 3DS Pedia last time I tried, if I cannot successfully send an email application this time, would I possibly be able to send it via PM?

Since I was unable to successfully send an email to 3DS Pedia last time I tried, if I cannot successfully send an email application this time, would I possibly be able to send it via PM?

Sure. Set the title as "Re: Interested in being part of the events team?"

Read the thread, silly :p

Reactions: ThePartyPixel, Mikaya and PersonSP
Well usually I don't cuz it doesn't involve me, but thanks >.> :facepalm: :dead:

Sent it :3

Last edited by a moderator:
REMINDER: This is the last day to submit your entries, folks! Don't miss out! Send that email!! Don't be shy; they won't bite! (They can't anyway :p)

Also; who else is kind of nervous/excited for the results?

Reactions: GerudoWarrior, PigMayor and Mikaya
Im very excited! I wanna see who's the most creative! And everyone, good luck! I sent my email, but who's not can't send tomorrow! And sorry for my bad english.. send the mail very quickly!

Im very excited! I wanna see who's the most creative! And everyone, good luck! I sent my email, but who's not can't send tomorrow! And sorry for my bad english.. send the mail very quickly!
They can send it tomorrow or in a couple of days, even, if they requested/request extra time before 11:59 PM GMT+5. :cat:

They can send it tomorrow or in a couple of days, even, if they requested/request extra time before 11:59 PM GMT+5. :cat:
I know, but that would be good if they send today. they dont need any request... They can send it now and not tomorrow so why not?

I know, but that would be good if they send today. they dont need any request... They can send it now and not tomorrow so why not?
Aye, but if someone is working particularly hard on their application, they may need some extra time.

Trust me, if they will ask for more time they will need only one - two days because i does it in 1 hour..

Oh boy! I Can't wait to see who the new staff will be! I cant hold in much longer!!!!!
:D:):wtf::cat::pompus::rotfl::woot:

Reactions: Mikaya
Oh boy! I Can't wait to see who the new staff will be! I cant hold in much longer!!!!!
:D:):wtf::cat::pompus::rotfl::woot:
I think we all feel that way :)

SUSPENNSSEEE (dunn dunn dunnnn)

@rawrrie and @Larsi are now event team members. Congrats! \o/

Thanks for submitting your entries @ everyone. A lot of your entries were great and we may add one or two of you to the staff at a later date. We also thought some members who submitted entries were more suited for a moderator position ^.^

We'll continue watching over you guys, so stay tuned until the next time we add new staff.

Reactions: GerudoWarrior, faustine, D4rkDragon and 6 others
congrat to them! ;D

Hooray, you guys. I look forward to working with you, @rawrrie and @Larsi :D Congratulations on becoming part of the staff :D

Like Marc said, several entries were great and prompted serious consideration. You should all feel good about yourselves :cat:

Reactions: GerudoWarrior, blinboy, 3823 and 2 others
Well done to you both! you two are truly deserving of the position. ^_^

I look forward to taking part in awesome tourneys/contests created by you both. :playful:

as usual, being new to the events team role, be sure to bother contact Marc or Spinny if you have any questions/queries. :sneaky:

Reactions: Moon Rain, GerudoWarrior, 3823 and 3 others
Congratulations ^.^

Reactions: 3823, 18 and Mikaya
Damn really thought I had a good chance ;/;/;/;/

Congrats everyone!
I'm happy that you guys got picked!
I hope you enjoy your new roles!

Reactions: 3823, 18 and Mikaya
Congratulations @rawrrie and @Larsi! I knew you guys would make it! :)

(Hehehe my good lucks to you two must've helped ;) )

Reactions: GerudoWarrior, 3391, Mikaya and 2 others
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back