Is My Nintendo Better Than Club Nintendo?

• Thread starter Brick1309
  • Start date

Club Nintendo or My Nintendo?

• Total voters
Brick1309

Brick1309

The Nintendo Nerd
Towns Folk
Honestly for me I like it better than Club Nintendo because you HAD to spend money for Club Nintendo while My Nintendo there is free daily missions and you dont have to wait a month for rewards that you dont want most of the time plus there is not only games but themes and discounts.What do you guys think?

Reactions: AngelsShadow and randysilverwolf
I never had Club Nintendo but My Ninendo is cool and free :p

I don't think it's better then club Nintendo. I mean sure, it's great that now there's ways to get points without buying games, but the issue is that there isn't anything I would want to buy. I mean, with club Nintendo, there were always cool virtual console games that I could get, and at the end of the year, since I'd always have gold status, I would get these awesome 3ds games, like super Mario bros 2, and I can't really do the same for MyNintendo

It's way worse, what with the region problems they still have (some days it'll work, some days it'll be region-locked for me).

Well I like a little of both. With Club nintendo you get get other stuff other then games, and My Nintendo you can get free coins, so I still like them both.

I like my nintendo, and i never tried club nintendo

Club Nintendo is way better!

There's Old Virtual Console Games you may or may not have played.You can get posters and plushies and other cool stuff.My Nintendo is just discounts and themes.
Themes aren't expensive!

and the discounts are only around 15-20%

And 30 percent

Ok

Thanks.But discounts aren't good imo unless it's 45-50% off

Yeah

Apparently one thing that MyNintendo doesn't have is physical rewards and even though I never really cared about them, some other people did :p I still like Club Nintendo for its Gold and Platinum statuses and rewards but perhaps later MyNintendo might have something surprising later =P

You could still get cool games from MyNintendo but you'll need Gold coins (which require purchasing games >.>)

Reactions: faustine
Apparently one thing that MyNintendo doesn't have is physical rewards and even though I never really cared about them, some other people did :p I still like Club Nintendo for its Gold and Platinum statuses and rewards but perhaps later MyNintendo might have something surprising later =P

You could still get cool games from MyNintendo but you'll need Gold coins (which require purchasing games >.>)
Well you can get 2 3ds ones with the other if you look. I have :)

Club nintendo should be the obvious winner to anyone who has used it. My nintendo was just a cheaper way for nintendo to go. Basically everything on my nintendo is just a way to get you to buy something. In club nintendo you could get a whole game for free. Not saying it was the best game in the world but it was an add on to your collection. Or you get get some plush doll/t-shirt. Also in Club Nintendo you could get rewarded for buying a game our a new Nintendo counsel. All you had to do was enter the code. On my Nintendo I have yet to see something like that. I'm not saying My Nintendo is a load trash because it has some new cool features. I just dont like it as much because all the rewards went digitally. So I would go with club Nintendo all day. :panda: :cool: :) :) :cool: :panda: .

I never had Club Nintendo but My Ninendo is cool and free :p
They both were the same its just club nintendo had codes in the game case that you would type in on the websites and get points and gold and platinum status and get some cool prizes for free

I always thought club nintendo was better because it had more games you could redeem your points for but my nintendo wants you to buy digital instead of a physical copy of the game but some games on the eshop are pretty good i mean at a store you would pay more that 59.99 than just buying a digital version anyway what do you think is better digital or a physical copy of a game

Last edited by a moderator:
W
Well you can get 2 3ds ones with the other if you look. I have :)
WEll can i be ur friend in ur other 3ds then mario

My Nintendo is trash.

At least Club Nintendo allowed me to get random small VC games each month. The only thing I've gotten out of MyNintendo is TP Picross and a few themes.

Reactions: Slayerpon Tatsu
My Nintendo is way better (I joined club nintendo). Points are always given away. You don't have the need to buy things to get points. There were some redeemable things. My Nintendo is just starting. Maybe they will give more selections in the future. My Nintendo!!!!

My Nintendo is so much better. The European Club Nintendo completely sucked. They had only physical rewards, they never updated and most stuff was horribly boring as well. Not to mention expensive, it took ages to save up for anything worthwhile.
Now we can get themes and software as well as discounts for free (or at least, doing free daily missions) as well as bigger stuff with Gold Points. The rewards get updated and they're much more fun too. So go My Nintendo!

I guess NA region might have liked Club Nintendo better, theirs was pretty neat, but I didn't shed a tear over the closing of the EU branch. They seriously screwed us over.

Reactions: randysilverwolf and Tho
Back