Is My Nintendo Better Than Club Nintendo?

• Thread starter Brick1309
  • Start date

Club Nintendo or My Nintendo?

• Total voters
I'm not entirely sure which one I like better. I was a member of Club Nintendo, and I am currently am a member of My Nintendo. While Club Nintendo didn't let you get points daily for playing games and doing certain things in games, My Nintendo does that, currently for the most part with Miitomo, and also puts up special ones for things like E3. I really enjoy this feature, as I love going on sites daily to get my daily points, etc.

One of my main problems with My Nintendo currently is the lack of physical rewards. I really loved the Club Nintendo physical rewards, such as the final Club Nintendo physical reward I ever got, my Club Nintendo 2016 Desk calendar (which I still use). But currently, My Nintendo does not have any physical rewards. I would love physical rewards to be back, even if it's something as simple as a button, a small figurine, etc. I love collecting the physical things and enjoy adding them to my Nintendo collection.

So basically, add physical rewards, and My Nintendo might hopefully be better than Club Nintendo (in my mind).

Edit: Almost forgot about the awesome Zelda Twilight Princess Picross I got as a reward on My Nintendo. Really love it, the game that I at first did not understand at all, but now I am a master at, and which heavily influence my decision to buy Mario's Picross.

Club Nintendo was far superior to My Nintendo in almost every way. I mean, who's ever heard of My Nintendo giving you a free copy of Wind Waker HD for the purchase of just one other game? And just look at the difference in gold coin values of buying physical versus digital. It's almost 5x as much for digital! CN did not make this distinction...

Back