Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I think I have one more list of games to be localized: Puyo Puyo Chronicles, which merges the signature puzzle style of Puyo Pop (or Puyo Puyo, depending on how do you like to call it) with RPG elements. Some even put the hashtag of #PuyoChroniclesForTheWest to SEGA localization staff.

Dai Gyakuten Saiban or The Great Ace Attorney as it is called here in the west. Seriously, I love the Ace Attorney games but I would always prefer an official localization over a fan translation of the game. I have played every Ace Attorney to date but it seems like I have to wait a bit longer for a fan translation since sadly an official localization is never gonna happen. :(

I would love to play a localized DGS, but with the recent announcement of DGS2, I'm a little nervous.

The only Japanese exclusive 3DS games that I would like to see with a North American release are the eShop release of the original 4 Starfy games, which have been Japanese exclusive ever since they were released on the GBA and DS. NA only got the last Starfy game, which was the fifth one.

Inazuma Eleven Go Galaxy

Monster Hunter XX.
Because if they port THAT over, then they have to port the switch version over. And you know what that means?

CROSS-PLAY!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
puyo puyo 20th anniversary and puyo puyo chronicle are games i would like to see release outside of japan.
so maybe more people in europe , canada and usa and other countries can play and practice in these games too.
especially since puyo puyo is a esport in japan. also with a new puyo puyo game coming out next year that will likely be used in esports as well , these 2 games are good choices for international release

I still would like to see Ni No Kuni : Dominion of the Dark Djinn get an English release on the 3ds. I played the ps3 version, which was excellent, I loved it, but a handheld console version would be awesome.

Dragon Quest XI. Because I don't have a PS4, and I'm tired of waiting for the Switch version.

persona Q2, for the moment that would the final 3ds game that i would play

its very possible that it will be localized, but for now that isnt confirmed

Reactions: Duffy
I’d love to see remakes of the Starry games brought to the 3DS. I’m pretty sure they remade all of the games for 3DS in Japan. Not entirely sure, tho.

I’d also be quite excited if they released My Hero Academia the Video Game on 3DS as well. Don’t ask why, I just love the anime that much. :p

And yes, I’m entirely aware that video games made after movies or television shows aren’t the best games, but I have high hopes for this particular game.

I'd like The Great Attorney and Its Sequel.
I think they're not localizing it due to the poor sales of AA:Investigations in the West

I would've loved to get attack on titan 2 for 3ds in europe
Or maybe the seven deadly sins game

I want Etrian Mystery Dungeon 2 to release outside of Japan, I'd end up getting the US version on top of my JP version if it did.

Are there any 3DS games that are only available in Japan that you want to see in North America and Europe?

What are they?
If nobody said anything I would like to see Puyo-Puyo Tetris released in America on the 3ds. I know I'm late on this forum because it finally released in America on all latest consoles. But I would like to see the game ever released in the US. Since I think Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey was kinda the last 3ds game (I think!)

I know it's a DS game, but I really want Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan and it's sequel to be released in english. I know Elite Beat Agents exists, but OTO just has a different vibe than EBA.

I think they're not localizing it due to the poor sales of AA:Investigations in the West
I also would love to see these games! Tons of ace attorney fans love the serues and I think they could always keep it eShop only.

Reactions: Jisenku
I'm glad PD Mirai got ported over

while i know this is not going to happen , but deep down i would like to see seisou no amazones to get an english release or at least one of those english asian releases or even a english digital only release like senran kagura burst and monster monpiece got in the west.

I also would love to see these games! Tons of ace attorney fans love the serues and I think they could always keep it eShop only.

A dual pack of both games seems to be coming out at some point. It was rated in Taiwan, which is a step before releasing games. This is notable since it’s the first time it would be releasing outside of Japan at all, so there’s hope there will be a western release. I loved the DS ones I played, so I’m excited for it.

Now for all of the 3DS to come to switch.

Reactions: Duffy
Back