1. NintenPedia Guest Message

Get 3DS/Wii U/Switch eShop Credit

Members of the community can earn or win Nintendo 3DS/WiiU/Switch eShop credit. This is available to North American and European region 3DS and Wii U owners (Switch is region free). Earn Play Coins by posting in the forum and exchange them for eShop credit. It's that easy.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Yoshi - 3DS Pedia
Signing up for an account lets you communicate with other Nintendo gamers from around the world. Play games, ask questions, have fun and earn eShop credit along the way.

Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

Discussion in 'Nintendo 3DS Games' started by Marc, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Marc

Marc Until We Go Down Forum Management

Play Coins:
    2,517 coins
    Are there any 3DS games that are only available in Japan that you want to see in North America and Europe?

What are they?
  2. Spinnerweb

Spinnerweb Lime Pawpaw Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    153 coins
    Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai - it's a rhythm game and I would import it since I love the Hatsune Miku games on the PSP but the 3DS is region locked so :cry:

Beyond the Labyrinth - This looked brilliant! I followed it so closely and I still feel unhappy that it's not been localized.
  3. Emp Highwind

Emp Highwind Nintendo 3DS Addict Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    11 coins
    -Metal Max 4: Moonlight Diva
    -Dragon Quest VII
    -Digimon World Re:Digitize Decode

DQVII has the highest chance of these, I doubt they will localize metal max 4 with that boxart
  4. ErixSan

ErixSan Does Shibata Like Youkai-Watch? *dances* 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    195 coins
    Well, a lot of the games I want are already confirmed, but:

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy
    Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney
    Time Travelers
    Dragon Quest VII
    Beyond the Labyrinth
    Super Robot Wars UX
    animalcrossindaddict likes this.
  5. Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files! Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    553 coins
    Time Travelers for sure, that looks really good. Other than that I don't know of any other titles.
  6. jandkas

jandkas Smash Hero 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    724 coins
    Isn't Bravely Default: Flying Fairy coming to NA? Also PL vs AA was getting localized I think?

MH4 is the only contribution that I have is original because I want all of those games to come out too :D.
  7. ErixSan

Play Coins:
    195 coins
    I actually know. Those two games will be next year.
    That is why I said "a lot of the games I want are already confirmed", but they still a Japan exclusive.
  8. Totakeke

Totakeke I'm Not A Pikachu Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    278 coins
    One Piece: Unlimited World RED : I think this game have a lot of chances to be released on Europe, because we have One Piece Unlimited Cruise SP 1 & 2 and One Piece: Romance Dawn will be released on November in North America and Europe.

Gaist Crusher: It's more difficult because I think that it won't sell well outside Japan. However, I want to play that game, it's looks pretty.

Fantasy Life Link!: I don't t know what has happened with this game. I thought it would be released this year. This is similar to Animal Crossing or Harvest Moon, and I think these games have decent sales here.
    Marc likes this.
  9. Reece

Reece Guest

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Time Travelers-
    One particular day in 2013, a mysterious hole, called "Lost Hole", emerged from the sky, and along with it, came an enormous explosion that devastated the central Tokyo area and claimed the lives of many.

Eighteen years later on April 28, 2031, in a newly rebuilt metropolis, a new event is about to occur, one that could change the fate of the world forever.

Bravely Default: Flying Fairy (3DS)-
    Bravely Default takes all the basic components of classic JRPGs—towns, shops, airships, jobs, turn-based battles, and a sprawling world map—and turns out a game that is a love letter to the 8-bit and 16-bit eras.

Well I am excited for Bravely Default for the 3ds, (it was announced on the Nintendo Direct)
  10. Lee Sin

Lee Sin Smash and Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    9 coins
    No not really I never see any Japenese games i want to buy(Never seen or checkd their list)
  11. dwikrid

dwikrid Noblesse Oblige 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    1,623 coins
    Fantasy Life! Link, and Youkai Watch. Both for cute characters and illustrations (as well as the game itself) ;)
    Pencilshy likes this.
  12. ErixSan

Play Coins:
    195 coins
    A lot of people is asking Fantasy Life!...

I didn't because it's a multiplayer game mostly and I don't have anyone here to play and also a slow coxection :p
  13. dwikrid

dwikrid Noblesse Oblige 3DS Pedia Contributor

Play Coins:
    1,623 coins
    Still, (I think) the life/city-sim element can be enjoyed alone.

I have been using campus' internet connection. It used to be blocked, but dunno why it's unblocked now.
  14. nathan200909

nathan200909 Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    65 coins
    Dangerous Seed: It looks like a decent arcade-shooter but was only released in Japan

Chou-kuukan Night - Pro Yakyuu King: Looks Like a good N64 game.

Choro Q 64 2 - Hachamecha Grand Prix Race: See for yourself

Chalvo 55: A Hidden Gem.

(There is more I will be posting soon)
  15. ErixSan

Play Coins:
    195 coins
    We're talking about 3DS games :p
  16. nathan200909

nathan200909 Pokemon Master Towns Folk

Play Coins:
    65 coins
    OOPS, My Bad. :banghead:
  17. ErixSan

Play Coins:
    195 coins
    Nah, don't worry.

Is there any 3DS game you want but it's Japan only?
  18. Reece

Reece Guest

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    There's a bunch of fantastic 3DS games that are exclusively available to Japan. What 3DS games would you like on the North American/European gaming markets? For starters, I'd definitly want Dragon Quest VII, Time Travelers and Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode.

Must Watch Trailer: Dragon Quest VII

What games would you like to be localized?
    Medabots 7, Ace Attorney Investigations 2?

19. BjFauble

BjFauble Fighting in a Sack Banned User

Play Coins:
    190 coins
    I've been hearing amazing things about Youkai Watch. There's already going to be a sequel.

20. Reece

Reece Guest

Play Coins:
    0 coins
    Yes! But wasn't Youkai Watch up for localization in North America and Europe? I hope it sells crazy well, so we can have that awesome looking sequel.