Japan Exclusive 3DS Games That You Want To See in NA and EU

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
I know there was this one Hetalia ds Japan Export game I want to see in the us on Amazon

Maple Story: Unmei no Shojo - I've always wanted to really get into the Maple story series. However, it's not likely that this title will be localized anytime soon or at all for that matter. xP

I'd really like to see EX Troopers localized. That game was essentially a portable Lost Planet that was mixed with anime elements and such. Such a shame considering the localization would've fairly simple to do.

I want The Great Ace Attorney (Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodō Ryūnosuke no Bōken) to be released outside of Japan. I've been playing a lot of Ace Attorney lately, and this one seems interesting.

Reactions: Zukrad
I need Dai Gyakuten Saiban in my life

I NEED IT!!!

I need Dai Gyakuten Saiban in my life

I NEED IT!!!
What is that game about?

What is that game about?

Is the ancestor of Phoenix Wright in London with Sherlock Holmes

Yep

Is the ancestor of Phoenix Wright in London with Sherlock Holmes

Yep
:rotfl: Sounds fun

Reactions: Zukrad
Now, I Want To See Dragon Quest Monsters: Joker 3 And Give Me Dynasty Warriors!!!!

Accel Knights 2: Full Throttle is one game that was released in Japan only. Granted, it's an Eshop-exclusive digital title, but it's the only one I can think of off the top of my head. Another one is Dragon Quest X. That one looks like an excellent JRPG to play through. Puzzle & Dragons X doesn't have an American or worldwide release schedule at this time, so I think it counts.

I would like the one piece games because i like one piece allot. But there are allot of games that are not available for us and that is stupid i think because japan makes allot of great games. I think they all should be available to play for us. :rage::punch:

Please please please...

Gundam The 3D Battle

Please let this be released in english one day for the love of all that is good, its so unfair that they region lock games,oh how I would love it to play this game without having to buy a japanese 3DS :'(

I want to see a lot of these interesting anime style looking game come over. 1)Oresama Kingdom: Ikemen Kareshi o Getto Shiyo! Moe Kyun School Days (lol this is the full name of it) 2)Girls RPG: Cinderellife , 3) Slime Mori Mori Dragon Quest 3: Daikaizoku to Shippodan . There are way to many to name of but I know there are a ton of them that I've that look really interesting.

Since SMTIV Final is getting localized...

Fate/Kaleid Liner: Prima Illya :sneaky:

Reactions: Tho
Since SMTIV Final is getting localized...

Fate/Kaleid Liner: Prima Illya :sneaky:
Couldn't agree more, I want it, give us Illya!:D

Also would like to see the recent anime ones, like the one based on Boku no Hero Academia and others like that!

Reactions: Blue Knight
Couldn't agree more, I want it, give us Illya!:D

Also would like to see the recent anime ones, like the one based on Boku no Hero Academia and others like that!
Lel, I hear the game isn't actually that good (par for the course with Type-Moon games) but ILLYA

Lel, I hear the game isn't actually that good (par for the course with Type-Moon games) but ILLYA
I know that most of them aren't good, but I at least would like to try them! And yeah, nothing beats Illya and Kuro!:D

Reactions: Blue Knight
Chase: unsolved case

Why? Because i like cing works

Especially hotel dusk

Reactions: alonious_monk
Dai Gyakuten Saiban: Naruhodo Ryunosuke no Boken I need to see. I wonder how Ryunosuke does instead of Pheonix...

Digimon World Re: Digitize Decode looks awesome as well.

Time Travelers is another one that's caught my eye, the art style looks amazing and the story seems intresting. Also, it's a level 5 game and I love level 5 games :hilarious:

Rabirinsu no Kanata is another one that looks like it might be good.

Reactions: Tho
Inazuma Eleven GO Trilogy,Gaist Crushers,EX Troopers and Gyrozetter. Honestly would have rather had Level 5 bring Inazuma over Yokai myself since as a game Yokai does not really work that well. (The show works since it is a comedy but game wise it feels really weird)

Back