Kingdom Hearts 3

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
KH 3 was finally announced at the past E3 2013 conference fulfilling fanboy's dreams everywhere. Anyone excited for this game? What do you hope to see in it like worlds, characters and weapons?

*Is a fanboy*
I have sooo much flipping hype for this game! It's just too bad that it was announced so early, as the release date won't be for a long while.

I'm interested in all of the stuff about the game, but I'm not going to say anything so that I'm not a spoiler. xD

Reactions: Acadia
*Is a fanboy*
I have sooo much flipping hype for this game! It's just too bad that it was announced so early, as the release date won't be for a long while.

I'm interested in all of the stuff about the game, but I'm not going to say anything so that I'm not a spoiler. xD

What is there to spoil though? No details have been given yet right?

Well no, but given all of the stuff from Kingdom Hearts 3D, it doesn't seem fair if I stated my true opinions as I'd start talking about how certain heros were going to band together and such. (If you played KH:DDD, then you should know what I'm referencing to 'xD)

Yeah, I heard about that "heroes band together" part in KH3D. It's all the Keyblade wielders, right? I haven't finished KH3D, though.

So don't spoil anything else :p

Reactions: Acadia and Flarence
Ohh, your talking about the story. Yeah, don't want to spoil that but for those of you who haven't played kh 3D, either play it or wiki the info before playing Kh3.

That really figures because it is KH3D. :p

I love the KH series, though I hope the plot doesn't require me to play it ten times through to make sense this time :p

I love the KH series, though I hope the plot doesn't require me to play it ten times through to make sense this time

Kingdom Hearts had a simple storyline in the first game. Everything went complicated when number two came out, though I like intricate stories better. =P
Besides, that's what makes great games! You know you have a great game in front of you when you have to replay it. Haha >D

They may have gotten a bit crazy with the story but I think it's coming together nicely. I hope KH 3 really does all these side extra games justice.

They may have gotten a bit crazy with the story but I think it's coming together nicely. I hope KH 3 really does all these side extra games justice.

Agreed. We've seen nothing but a bunch of spinoffs for the past years. I honestly don't mind if they take a lot of time for this game, (as much as I'd want it right now) they really need to put more effort into making the storyline more understanding for newer players.
As previously stated though; I adore the twists that the story offers.

I want to play this game, but I don't want to buy PS4 or Xone yet...

Also, if is real about this game is made on DX 11, and comes out later for PC...
DREAM COME REALITY - DREAMS COME TRUE!

I want to play this game, but I don't want to buy PS4 or Xone yet...

Also, if is real about this game is made on DX 11, and comes out later for PC...
DREAM COME REALITY - DREAMS COME TRUE!

It's amazing that it's still coming out for the One >_<

But I would say 2 or more years before we get the game and when it does come out we need a epic bundle with a special design PS4 system and controller. It, is, a, MUST!

I've played all the KH games, this will be no exception.
For the worlds, I don't think any suggestion would be better than TWEWY :p

It's amazing that it's still coming out for the One >_<

But I would say 2 or more years before we get the game and when it does come out we need a epic bundle with a special design PS4 system and controller. It, is, a, MUST!

About the Xbox One, that wasn't fair...

All the games was for Sony and Nintendo consoles, and this get exclude for the Wii U... :facepalm:

I would like to play this game but I don't really wanna own what is it coming out on. Sure I wanna get an Xbox One for Killer Instinct thus far that is the only two things I see worthwhile on it.

It is a bummer that KH3 isn't coming to Wii U, I mean the immediate prequel KH3D: Dream Drop Distance was on the 3DS. Oh also the reason it is not coming to Wii U because of DX11 was a mistranslation.

It is a bummer that KH3 isn't coming to Wii U, I mean the immediate prequel KH3D: Dream Drop Distance was on the 3DS. Oh also the reason it is not coming to Wii U because of DX11 was a mistranslation.

Anyways, (in the case of DX11), you can port DX11 to DX10.1 or Open GL, so...
Also, KH3D is the original started idea of KH3, so, I don't get why isn't that game on Wii U...

Reactions: jandkas
Anyways, (in the case of DX11), you can port DX11 to DX10.1 or Open GL, so...
Also, KH3D is the original started idea of KH3, so, I don't get why isn't that game on Wii U...
I know right? I think it is because of Square's dire financial troubles right now, because the Wii U isn't selling well, they'll probably port it over soon.

I know right? I think it is because of Square's dire financial troubles right now.

Or Microsoft payed SE to making the game for Xbox One too :p

Reactions: jandkas
Back